Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhwdw

My question is, if they are doing this for the 50th, wasn't that supposed to be called “The Worlds Most Magical Celebration”? One would think that would be on the sign. 🤷‍♂️
That's a new one for me. When was the 50th tagline rumored/announced????

It doesn't really bother me but MK was The Most Magical Place On Earth, now it's all of WDW??

TTA94

That's a new one for me. When was the 50th tagline rumored/announced????

It doesn't really bother me but MK was The Most Magical Place On Earth, now it's all of WDW??

Attachments

• FE0CFF94-4D07-4CD3-86CA-CBAE5163BA4E.jpeg
    FE0CFF94-4D07-4CD3-86CA-CBAE5163BA4E.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 129

matt9112

The new color pallets are so much nicer. Pretty low bar though when simply repainting/modernizing your signage is celebrating the 50th...i guess an entrance sign...being painted is equal to a roller coaster or two...

TTA94

Attachments

• 5C12A2AB-7F49-46A4-B4DE-0E7C9F758FA8.jpeg
    5C12A2AB-7F49-46A4-B4DE-0E7C9F758FA8.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 355
  • 0461F615-C7F8-4142-99FD-152468E42DA1.jpeg
    0461F615-C7F8-4142-99FD-152468E42DA1.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

TTA94

So they painted the castle on the toll booth pastel rainbow colors... Makes me wonder if pastel colors could be coming to the actual castle? 🤔

ImperfectPixie

So they painted the castle on the toll booth pastel rainbow colors... Makes me wonder if pastel colors could be coming to the actual castle? 🤔
It seems meant to simulate prismatic vinyl...without using vinyl (which cracks and peels as it ages, instead of just fading).

castle.jpg

ETA: Funny thing is that I put this on my truck 2 years ago.

Last edited:

TTA94

Well I guess Destination D will be virtual next week... and unfortunately no hint at any 50th announcements. ☹️ Maybe Ratatouille and Harmonious might get talked about. Wishful thinking there will be a surprise announcement.
I know it’s obviously to early for them To talk about the 50th. My concern is this event would have and should have been the perfect opportunity.

TTA94

Since they brought out the Once Upon A Christmastime floats for the Cavalcades, I wonder if they could do the same after the Holidays with the FoF floats?

Maybe unlikely here but depending on how things go, I wonder if they could do the same with a nighttime parade like PTN? Instead of canceling those plans to ship it over for the 50th, just do a modified version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom