D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Amused to Death

even 2k versions would be perfect for backgrounding.

I agree, would love to get these.

I can't help with 2000px images (although I did manage to grab the last 6 at 2000px when the products were live), but here is everything I was able to find still online at ShopDisney at 1000px:

France
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
Maelstrom
Frozen Ever After

Canada
Germany
Japan
China

Communicore
Imagination
Horizons
Universe of Engery

The American Adventure
Italy
Morocco
Norway

IllumiNations
Harmonious
Millennium Celebration

Kitchen Kabaret
Soarin' Around the World
The Land

trainplane3

How are you ripping them in such high quality? I've been modifying the URLs to change quality, file formats, and specific posters but I haven't been able to pull any of these in quality that well.
even 2k versions would be perfect for backgrounding.
I agree, would love to get these.
I can't help with 2000px images (although I did manage to grab the last 6 at 2000px when the products were live), but here is everything I was able to find still online at ShopDisney at 1000px:

France
Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
Maelstrom
Frozen Ever After

Canada
Germany
Japan
China

Communicore
Imagination
Horizons
Universe of Engery

The American Adventure
Italy
Morocco
Norway

IllumiNations
Harmonious
Millennium Celebration

Kitchen Kabaret
Soarin' Around the World
The Land
Here's everything that was pulled:
Removed
Also available in .tif format if requested. I didn't upload those because they're like 10mb+ each and my Drive is nearly full.

I've shared this out on Twitter and the FB group as well.

Last edited:

thunderclap8

as we all prep for next Monday, Disney has a new coupon code to use with a Disney Visa: CHEERDVCC for 20% off starting 11/2.

These codes have worked for me on the prints sometimes in the past, but not always.

Sundown

Hi all. As a newbie to these limited posters...may I ask some quick questions? Are they only released on a certain day, and is it each month? Same day?

Do they quickly sell out? (I think so!). And is a link posted somewhere when they go on sale? Is i posted at a certain time?

And lastly...do they tell us ahead of time which posters will be released?

Thanks everyone!

thunderclap8

Hi all. As a newbie to these limited posters...may I ask some quick questions? Are they only released on a certain day, and is it each month? Same day?

Do they quickly sell out? (I think so!). And is a link posted somewhere when they go on sale? Is i posted at a certain time?

And lastly...do they tell us ahead of time which posters will be released?

Thanks everyone!
Welcome!

None of this is official info from Disney, but what we've observed in a pattern so far:

A set is released the first Monday of each month at 3AM Eastern. There should be one this coming Monday and one more in December. Each set is 3-4 posters.

A couple of people on this thread have insight into what's coming, and this month should be: Gran Fiesta Tour, UK, and Mexico. That leaves Test Track, World of Motion, and Play as the last ones for December (I think).

Sometimes links show up on this thread ahead of time. If not, just search Epcot Poster at 3am and you're set.

They usually sell out within 30 minutes, sometimes faster.

trainplane3

A couple of people on this thread have insight into what's coming, and this month should be: Gran Fiesta Tour, UK, and Mexico. That leaves Test Track, World of Motion, and Play as the last ones for December (I think).
+ Wonders of Life

Fun general fact, the poster tubes are a bit thicker then the initial releases. Comparing my Living Seas and France to the releases after them confirms it. They were also shorter.

Last edited:

trainplane3

No hope in ShopDisney. Initial thought was they had it figured out for October. Obviously they didn't. Glad they nuked all orders and if issues happen again, it's hopeful they do it again. Can say more on what happened for October's release but won't for now.

I've said it before but it's well known internally (among merchandise/whatever the departments are called) these are hugely popular. When something's extremely popular we all know Disney will find a way to keep selling it...

cmarten

No hope in ShopDisney. Initial thought was they had it figured out for October. Obviously they didn't. Glad they nuked all orders and if issues happen again, it's hopeful they do it again. Can say more on what happened for October's release but won't for now.

I've said it before but it's well known internally (among merchandise/whatever the departments are called) these are hugely popular. When something's extremely popular we all know Disney will find a way to keep selling it...
I am just hoping December won’t be as bad as September and October...

trainplane3

I am just hoping December won’t be as bad as September and October...
You. Me. ShopDisney. Cyclops. Others. Are all hopeful that people only have to have one order put in.

It's a little bit crazy hearing what happened. I can only imagine what it was like for the Rohde ears and other SD "exclusive" merch. I personally don't feel too bad for SD. It's a system that finds a way to screw something up and they've had all the time in the world to fix it. And face it, SD's major shortcomings aren't going to be fixed at this point since part of the crew walked the plank.

But...why can't you enter "300" and sell "300"? Then pull it off at 300? Why would it not timestamp orders internally so later orders are cancelled instead of taking a shotgun and saying "me cancel these now" at random? There's so many basic functions it should have.

I just hope if it doesn't go well that people continue to (mostly) point at ShopDisney and not Cyclops. If they aren't pointing at SD then they're going the wrong direction.

Mesa Azul

You. Me. ShopDisney. Cyclops. Others. Are all hopeful that people only have to have one order put in.

It's a little bit crazy hearing what happened. I can only imagine what it was like for the Rohde ears and other SD "exclusive" merch. I personally don't feel too bad for SD. It's a system that finds a way to screw something up and they've had all the time in the world to fix it. And face it, SD's major shortcomings aren't going to be fixed at this point since part of the crew walked the plank.

But...why can't you enter "300" and sell "300"? Then pull it off at 300? Why would it not timestamp orders internally so later orders are cancelled instead of taking a shotgun and saying "me cancel these now" at random? There's so many basic functions it should have.

I just hope if it doesn't go well that people continue to (mostly) point at ShopDisney and not Cyclops. If they aren't pointing at SD then they're going the wrong direction.
The thing that sucks the most, though, is for the more limited releases, i.e. the Horizons, Universe of Energy, and etc drop, there were zero problems, and those also sold out in about 30-60 mins. So, they've gotten worse, even after adding 100 more copies to the pile! I mean, WTH?

Mesa Azul

Just bought the living seas i could not resist. Now i got all the old future world pavilions, D23 opening day 1982 poster, American adventure, Canada, Germany, illuminations and Soarin. I might have an addiction problem.
I was tempted to make an offer on that Living Seas, but really couldn't bring myself to it. I want it, but I've got a threshold and I think other people simply want it more. I'm glad it at least went to someone who really wants it. I hope you get it framed and it looks fab on your wall!

runnsally

Re-release living seas
Re-release living seas
Re-release living seas
Re-release living seas
Re-release living seas

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom