Arrival time at Hollywood Studios..

Shellster1

Hi everyone,
I'm visiting the park this Sunday and am not an annual pass holder, nor am I staying on property. I read the park opens at 10:00. I also read I need to go to the ticket line to get my card or a wristband, then proceed to the gates. Does anyone want to take a guess at how much time it would save me to have the card or band already, by going to Disney Springs guest relations the day before? Since I don't get to visit often, I'd like to utilize every moment wisely. I was thinking it might be fun anyway to walk around Disney Springs, but honestly it's a weekend and I just don't have any idea of the lines anywhere at any of the parks or at Disney Springs. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Also, I'm taking an Uber or Lyft to the park. Is this a good idea or should I have them drop-off at Disney Boardwalk and walk over? (I read if you don't time the Uber drop-off precisely, you could be waiting awhile to be let out at the proper spot. IDK if this is true or not.)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi!

Yes I would certainly get your pass at Disney Springs before hand. You don't want to be standing in line waiting for tickets when every minute (and second for Rise of the Resistance!) counts.

Dropping off at Boardwalk around 8:50am would also seem a good idea. If then lets you walk in and be by the skyline station around 9am. You then be allowed in around 9:15am or so.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom