The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Darkbeer1

So I finally got most of my Halloween Decorations up!

I am building a 10 foot candy chute to deliver trick or treat bags filled with a few pieces of chocolate and a Wendy's Boo Coupon.

20201014_190752-XL.jpg

20201014_190908-XL.jpg

Rich T

I’m not saying this should EVER happen, but... I was just imagining what a Coco retheme of Indy could be like if done right. No plot... just a chaotic trip to the Land of the Dead. That could be really interesting...

BasiltheBatLord

Is anybody else reading Passport to Dream’s new book about Haunted Mansion that just came out? It’s mostly about the Florida mansion but still interesting. I’m amazed that after all these years there’s still stuff about these attractions that I’ve never heard before.

Communicora

Premium Member
Is anybody else reading Passport to Dream’s new book about Haunted Mansion that just came out? It’s mostly about the Florida mansion but still interesting. I’m amazed that after all these years there’s still stuff about these attractions that I’ve never heard before.
What is the name of the book? I'd like to look it up.

D.Silentu

Sometimes, before I post here, I read previous postings from myself to help ward off redundancy and better hone my thoughts. However, it seems like half the time I use the search function it tells me that it can't find anything that I have written. Does anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

mickEblu

Original Poster
Sometimes, before I post here, I read previous postings from myself to help ward off redundancy and better hone my thoughts. However, it seems like half the time I use the search function it tells me that it can't find anything that I have written. Does anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

Really? I feel like this site has one one of the best search functionality of all time. Or maybe I’m just good at remembering a key word from a post?

Do you search the user and key word at the same time?

mickEblu

Original Poster
Sad how they ve already eliminated Splash Mountain from Merch representing the entire park. Case in point this new Starbucks tumbler. I’ve noticed the Splash Mountain icon has been eliminated on the last few similar merch items in general. I’m guessing it’ll start showing up again when the silhouette of the mountain isn’t racist anymore in a couple years because it will have the boat on top of chikapin hill. 😕

mickEblu

Original Poster
Sad how they ve already eliminated Splash Mountain from Merch representing the entire park. Case in point this new Starbucks tumbler. I’ve noticed the Splash Mountain icon has been eliminated on the last few similar merch items in general. I’m guessing it’ll start showing up again when the silhouette of the mountain isn’t racist anymore in a couple years because it will have the boat on top of chikapin hill. 😕

My wife wants me to buy her this tumbler. Out of principle, I cannot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom