D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

runnsally

I got a shipping notification for The Land just after midnight this morning.
Same with me. KK from the original sale and Soarin’ from the re-do are still pending. A friend of mine ordered KK and Land together from the re-do and they already shipped, so I think there is something to the suggestion that tubes with multiple posters are processed first.

trainplane3

Same with me. KK from the original sale and Soarin’ from the re-do are still pending. A friend of mine ordered KK and Land together from the re-do and they already shipped, so I think there is something to the suggestion that tubes with multiple posters are processed first.
Samesies.

Amused to Death

It looks like UPS managed to lose track of my shipments for a while. I got tracking numbers from ShopDisney on October 8, and then no updates until last night, when they suddenly showed up as "originating" from Jacksonville, FL on October 13 (instead of Los Angeles, CA where they're actually coming from).

Thankfully, they're out on a truck for delivery right now...

orky8

It looks like UPS managed to lose track of my shipments for a while. I got tracking numbers from ShopDisney on October 8, and then no updates until last night, when they suddenly showed up as "originating" from Jacksonville, FL on October 13 (instead of Los Angeles, CA where they're actually coming from).

Thankfully, they're out on a truck for delivery right now...

I got an “exception” on the delivery and now it’s been delayed (?)

Seems to be a common theme, as mine is delayed too.

runnsally

Seems to be a common theme, as mine is delayed too.
For the last round, UPS was unable to deliver the tube to me for some reason - never got a straight answer but something about the way the shipping information was provided. Eventually I had to go to the regional UPS facility to pick it up. These posters keep life interesting.

Mesa Azul

I've had numerous UPS and FedEx exceptions this year. They are always a head scratcher. I think more than anything they're due to just volume being high and them not being able to hit delivery dates scheduled. Every single item has shown up a few days later, unscathed, and with no real reason for concern. It's a crazy year. Obviously been overwhelming delivery folks, as well, so I've been super patient and try to be really understanding when things come late. I know the delivery folks are just trying to keep up. I'm sure your posters will come :D

Horizons1

I just got my first order of the complete set. My second order of The Land and KK should be arriving Monday.

I can never meet the UPS guy with my work schedule so I just have mine dropped off at the UPS store. It makes it much easier for me.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
You and me both lol
Hang in there! I only posted because someone was thinking that if you ordered 3 posters together that they were starting with those, then two, and so on. I just ordered the Land and was showing that if that is the case, solo purchases are shipping. I am more excited about my Imagination poster being in the mail from eBay. The poster. Not the price.

On a side note...Still a release of just 300 right? Or do we think they made more cause of the debacle?
And on next round are we thinking Gran Fiesta is going to be the sellout first?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom