D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
You know when you have that credit card just sitting around and you have been staring at an Imagination Poster on eBay for weeks...
I am a weak person. Quick, someone tell me the price for childhood again? Too late. I just bought it.
#wifeisgoingtokillmeespeciallysinceiusedhercard

bawhahah!
Good luck to you sir! Hopefully you made it through the night :joyfull:

Captain Barbossa

My theory is they started with the orders for all three, so they could be number matched. I only ordered Land and KK, and I was today. Just a theory, though...
I believe you’re right. Based off of stuff I’ve seen from this release and last month’s, I‘m almost positive that orders with all the posters are shipped first and orders of just one poster are shipped last. Orders of more than one but not all shipped somewhere in between.

trainplane3

My theory is they started with the orders for all three, so they could be number matched. I only ordered Land and KK, and I was today. Just a theory, though...
Oh...
I just realized all of mine were separate. Welp, I've just lost a bit of space the corner of my room.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No

I believe you’re right. Based off of stuff I’ve seen from this release and last month’s, I‘m almost positive that orders with all the posters are shipped first and orders of just one poster are shipped last. Orders of more than one but not all shipped somewhere in between.
Makes sense to me. I only ordered The Land and I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation yet. It may also be the reason why I always tend to get higher numbered posters:

Universe of Energy - 156/200
The Living Seas - 74/100
Italy - 249/300
American Adventure (now in @Captain Barbossa 's possession) - 296/300

hopemax

I have original order for KK (not shipped)
2nd order for Land & Soarin (being delivered today)

How does this fit into your theory?

This is how I think it would fit....
they start filling orders based on who ordered how many posters(3 vs 2 vs 1) and you were probably one of the first orders filled from the 2’s for Land and Soarin. The KK order could potentially be a “lost” order given they basically redid the release. OR it won’t get shipped till the 2’s are done.

orky8

Got my shipping confirmation this morning for the Land and Kitchen Kabaret around 8am, and just received my posters a moment ago in the mail :D
LOL, I got my shipping notification around 8AM and my UPS tracking shows "DELAYED", package may have been missorted, as of 4AM.

Still makes some sense. It seems like they did folks with all three, then maybe folks with Land and Soarin, then Land and KK, then singles. Because you have two separate orders, your KK would be a single.

Or maybe they pick at random, like the way they decided who's got cancelled last round.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Still makes some sense. It seems like they did folks with all three, then maybe folks with Land and Soarin, then Land and KK, then singles. Because you have two separate orders, your KK would be a single.

Or maybe they pick at random, like the way the decided who's got cancelled last round.
Just to be clear, SD takes the orders and hands them over to Cyclops who then packs and ships them (that's why you see "Collectors Editions as the shipper and not Disney). Cyclops doesn't say what gets cancelled or shipped. They only ship what's on the list of buyers given to them.

I personally don't think there's a method to the shipping process. SD sent the list over to Cyclops. Cyclops starts shipping as they do in no particular order.

Davesney

We just received the set my daughter ordered. She got two in the same order. The Land and Soarin. I ordered all mine individually and they are all still in progress for whatever that means.

Davesney

One to keep, one to flip, amirite?
Well it was mostly to make sure I got one set. I was part of the whole cancel thing the first day so I wanted to be sure. And still have not gotten any word on the ones I actually ordered. But the short answer is yes I will trade them if I get my order. I missed out on all the earlier stuff. Going to try and get France and Maelstrom at some point.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Just to be clear, SD takes the orders and hands them over to Cyclops who then packs and ships them (that's why you see "Collectors Editions as the shipper and not Disney). Cyclops doesn't say what gets cancelled or shipped. They only ship what's on the list of buyers given to them.

I personally don't think there's a method to the shipping process. SD sent the list over to Cyclops. Cyclops starts shipping as they do in no particular order.
I do think there is some merit in that they start shipping the multiple orders per tube first then 2 per order down to the single orders last. Seems like a trend.

wonkabars7

Each time a new batch arrives, they blow away how they look in JPGs on phone/computer screens. Super rad in person, colors just pop off the paper stock. People going big mad on twitter etc over "90 bucks for a poster" have no idea how amazing these fresh inks are in person. #nofilter:

IMG_5371.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom