Fans Now Call For Splash Mountain to b Rethemed to....BLACK PANTHER?!

Brer Oswald

Correct, but to those who aren't following the situation as we are, it appears that way.
Yes it appears that way. Which is going to be a major nuisance to Disney, who has no intention of honouring any fan request that isn’t in their absolute best interest.

Once again, another reason why I feel the way this was announced to be opportunistic and not well thought out for the long term.

Brer Oswald

I know you're joking, but a Winnie the Pooh and the Hundred Acre Woods would actually fit better alongside Sherwood Forest. And it would make a better transition into that end of Galaxy's Edge. 🤣
It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what they ended up going with in Florida and Tokyo.

Isn’t Robin Hood somewhat popular in Japan?

SuddenStorm

This Idea would actually be kind of cool. I could actually see myself liking it more than Splash Mountain. I also feel that it would fit pretty well in Critter Country. With that said I would rather they turn Critter Country into Wakanda. It would be a nice transition into Galaxies Edge.

😉

My friend, I almost had you on ignore until I kept scrolling.

TP2000

It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what they ended up going with in Florida and Tokyo.

Isn’t Robin Hood somewhat popular in Japan?

Sure, but who cares at this point?

Why not just turn it into Thurgood Marshall's Supreme Court Splash N' Dash? That would be nice. And Justice Marshall deserves the recognition. Most kids don't even know who he is any more. :(

It would make as much sense as Wakanda Land and a loving tribute to whatever his name was from Black Panther.

Practical Pig

This Idea would actually be kind of cool. I could actually see myself liking it more than Splash Mountain. I also feel that it would fit pretty well in Critter Country. With that said I would rather they turn Critter Country into Wakanda. It would be a nice transition into Galaxies Edge.

😉

Before scrolling, I was about to ask what you were smoking. o_O

Then I noted the time stamp on your post was 4:20pm, sooo ... rhetorical question answered? 🤔

Brer Oswald

Sure, but who cares at this point?

Why not just turn it into Thurgood Marshall's Supreme Court Splash N' Dash? That would be nice. And Justice Marshall deserves the recognition. Most kids don't even know who he is any more. :(

It would make as much sense as Wakanda Land and a loving tribute to whatever his name was from Black Panther.
I don’t care. I’m just trying to think logistically what they can do to get it done at the cheapest cost. It sure as hell isn’t PaTF, like they thought.

So they’re either funding to separate PatF flumes, or a PatF flume and two very similar flumes of a different theme. The two for one special is always the most enticing.

Meanwhile, the other three major lands in MK are the ones that need help, and we can’t forget Disneyland’s Tomorrowland, which has been a train wreck for the last two decades (make that two more). :)

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not sure how that's any better for Frontierland though...
a05282df657cbf58f60b0d7cb2057a06.jpg

Simple. Brer Rabbit gets reskinned into Piglet, Brer Fox becomes Rabbit and Brer Bear becomes Pooh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom