Main Street Electrical Parade

TTA94

I thought PTN isn't dead(on here) now???

Guess that depends when a vaccine is released, which then leads to pre covid entertainment resuming, which leads to new entertainment announcements.

Question is will PTN be prepped and ready to go, similar to what’s going on with Harmonious currently? Or will PTN not be touched or moved until entertainment can resume?

jrhwdw

Guess that depends when a vaccine is released, which then leads to pre covid entertainment resuming, which leads to new entertainment announcements.

Question is will PTN be prepped and ready to go, similar to what’s going on with Harmonious currently? Or will PTN not be touched or moved until entertainment can resume?
Another question is as we saw in the Harm. thread today: will we have the 50th next fall??? If Pre COVID/50th Entertainment doesn't open till fall, how can TDO firm Oct 1 for 50th's Big Day/Start of the 50th? Or will WDW market the 50th as Coming ASAP?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Another question is as we saw in the Harm. thread today: will we have the 50th next fall??? If Pre COVID/50th Entertainment doesn't open till fall, how can TDO firm Oct 1 for 50th's Big Day/Start of the 50th? Or will WDW market the 50th as Coming ASAP?
Insider says that post-vaccine, the marketing will be mostly "come back!" with the 50th being a minor part of why to come back.

ToTBellHop

We will know WELL in advance of 10/1/21 whether there is a vaccine, so Disney is acting under the assumption that we will. There’s really no other option. If push comes to shove, they can send all the 50th merch they’re working on to Target. One can never have too much blue and gold apparel. Everything they’re working on will open at some point, so it makes sense to do the work. A major appeal for PTN is that it can be prepped quickly once they get the go-ahead. A completely new parade would have had to be in production throughout 2020, which was not possible.

TTA94

We will know WELL in advance of 10/1/21 whether there is a vaccine, so Disney is acting under the assumption that we will. There’s really no other option. If push comes to shove, they can send all the 50th merch they’re working on to Target. One can never have too much blue and gold apparel. Everything they’re working on will open at some point, so it makes sense to do the work. A major appeal for PTN is that it can be prepped quickly once they get the go-ahead. A completely new parade would have had to be in production throughout 2020, which was not possible.

Just curious, how set in stone is PTN? Chances of that changing?

doctornick

Dos that mean that there is unlikely to be a replacement for Mack, even if the parade does come? I can't remember if we determined if the Frozen float still exists.

any chance for a specific unit celebrating the 50th?

MagicHappens1971

Dos that mean that there is unlikely to be a replacement for Mack, even if the parade does come? I can't remember if we determined if the Frozen float still exists.

any chance for a specific unit celebrating the 50th?
I believe we determined that the Frozen float's chassis was used for the Incredibles float.

TrainsOfDisney

They’ve proved they don’t need a night parade if they do a big fireworks show, so why would they even want to do one at this point?

I’d personally like to see paint the night with a new soundtrack for the 50th. Ideally 1 unique float as well.

It’s a really fun parade. I liked it in California.

TTA94

They’ve proved they don’t need a night parade if they do a big fireworks show, so why would they even want to do one at this point?

I’d personally like to see paint the night with a new soundtrack for the 50th. Ideally 1 unique float as well.

It’s a really fun parade. I liked it in California.

Yes! I’d like a new soundtrack as well. Surely they can come up with something better then “When Can We Do This Again”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom