D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

begood524

I find it slightly curious that they have yet to pull the webpages for any of the three posters, I feel like the pages vanished in past releases soon after they sold out. I think that shopDisney has absolutley zero idea what happened and is hopefully scrambling to give us all another chance (doubtful though!)

Horizons1

I ordered my illuminations poster around this time also and I got it. You might be in luck
Yea but that is bogus.

It’s bogus for me because I got up at 3 AM because in my mind a business sells items on a first come first serve basis.

It’s bogus for me because I wanted the entire set.

It’s bogus for me because I ordered this last one on a let’s see what happens mindset due to all my other orders being cancelled.

It’s bogus for everyone else because they lost out when they got up early too.

It’s bogus for everyone else because they got their orders cancelled and didn’t have the chance to get another in quickly.

It’s just bad customer service.

Acidslug

Yea but that is bogus.

It’s bogus for me because I got up at 3 AM because in my mind a business sells items on a first come first serve basis.

It’s bogus for me because I ordered this last one on a let’s see what happens mindset due to all my other orders being cancelled.

It’s bogus for everyone else because they got their orders cancelled and didn’t have the chance to get another in quickly.

100% agreed. Was up at 3am today. had all 3 cancelled. Still don't understand how my order was kept.

redstorm63

Yea but that is bogus.

This x1000. I pretty much have them all minus the D23 pair and a couple of the April ones because I didn't know the release cadence at that time. But since then, I've been able to get them all up until the Illuminations fiasco last month and then having them cancelled this month. It's completely disheartening when they will more than likely end up in the hands of people who just want to flip them instead of those who truly wanted them.

cmarten

Yea but that is bogus.

It’s bogus Disney treats us like we are stupid and attempts to convince us that they sold out in seconds and it’s our fault we weren’t faster

flutas

Yep, they added 300 (299 exactly) more of The Land at least.

TdOP3xh.png

hopemax

LAND IS BACK GO NOW!!!!

EDIT: ALL THREE ARE SHOWING LIVE GO GO GO
We are on the road but I checked this thread at the right time. Reordered The Land and Soarin. Hopefully the first Order with KK stays. But I foresee a bunch of phone calls by everyone to get their shipping fees sorted out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom