Honeymoon planned for September 2020!

Char8192

Original Poster
So I have been to disneyworld once, in 2002. My fiance, never. I actually won this trip 😱 which included 16 disneyworld fast pass plus park tickets, 4 night stay at the grand floridian resort, and $5k. We decided to use it for our honeymoon this year, perfect timing. I decided to add on 2 extra nights at the Swan resort to have a couple more days at the parks. We will be there during the taste of epcot food and wine festival. Both hotels are aware it is our honeymoon, unsure if any benefits will come of them knowing but oh well. Anyone know of any benefits for honeymoons that either hotel does?
Also, what are the must-dos? Apparently victoria and Albert's is unavailable right now, as well as the lion king show, and the private safari tours 😔

Any advice welcome!!!

RememberWhen

So I have been to disneyworld once, in 2002. My fiance, never. I actually won this trip 😱 which included 16 disneyworld fast pass plus park tickets, 4 night stay at the grand floridian resort, and $5k. We decided to use it for our honeymoon this year, perfect timing. I decided to add on 2 extra nights at the Swan resort to have a couple more days at the parks. We will be there during the taste of epcot food and wine festival. Both hotels are aware it is our honeymoon, unsure if any benefits will come of them knowing but oh well. Anyone know of any benefits for honeymoons that either hotel does?
Also, what are the must-dos? Apparently victoria and Albert's is unavailable right now, as well as the lion king show, and the private safari tours 😔

Any advice welcome!!!
I’m a little confused. You won a trip. Included is:
-4 nights at the Grand Floridian
-Tickets. I’m not sure what sort of tickets you have. There’s no FP+ right now. 16 single day tickets? I would check this.
-$5000
Where are you traveling from?
I don’t know what the hotels might do. Possibly a card in your room. Maybe just a congratulations from staff. It’s best not to expect something. Maybe it nicer if someone surprises you.

Walt d

Any advice welcome!!!
Im probably too late on this but good place to stay boardwalk cottage villas, very romantic I think, go to you tube put
In Boardwalk cottage fillets and watch the video

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom