Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Summer 2021 -

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 5.32.06 PM.png

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

"Jurassic World: VelociCoaster" yeah your version of Jurassic Park the ride is gong bye bye and you will be getting the crappy Jurassic World version Hollywood has. Enjoy the regular version while it lasts. It's days are officially numbered.

JoeCamel

You race alongside the raptors? Are they going to install two parallel tracks for raptors to run alongside you, or will they add a beam across the coaster vehicle and bolt two raptor flats on either side of you?
There are strobes on the upper seat corners with integrated speakers. Took a cue from Dis and realized the value of strobing a stationary object to simulate movement. Simple!

Jrb1979

Would be nice if the Dis Twitter in here would stop taking jabs. THEMING IS NOT THE BE ALL AND END ALL. It looks like its going to be the best coaster in Orlando.

lazyboy97o

Yes and if you have watched any construction updates on it they are putting in lots of rock work and theming. Still doesn't mean Dis Twitter needs to take jabs at it.
I’m well aware of the project’s content, but you weren’t defending that aspect of the coaster, you were dismissing it as unimportant.

Ross Souter

Not so sure on the name but whatever, the coaster looks brilliant.

Summer 2021. I am hoping to visit august 19th 2021 (depending on flights going to and from the UK!) I hope the ride will be open in time for that!!!

WDWFREAK53

You race alongside the raptors? Are they going to install two parallel tracks for raptors to run alongside you, or will they add a beam across the coaster vehicle and bolt two raptor flats on either side of you?
I believe it'll be at one (or more) of the launches...with a raptor that runs on a separate rail beside you.
(All speculation obviously)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom