Celebrate with Me - No Mo Chemo!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Just had to update this: unfortunately my celebration was rather premature. Signs looked pretty good after the chemo and I was put on a maintenance program to keep the cancer from recurring. Unfortunately the cancer has returned with a vengence, and I'm afraid my prognosis is not very good. I've been recommended for a participant in a clinical trial for a drug that has been successful with some other cancers, so it does offer a little hope. Please keep me in your prayers as I begin yet another ride on this wild journey. Thanks!

John park hopper

Just had to update this: unfortunately my celebration was rather premature. Signs looked pretty good after the chemo and I was put on a maintenance program to keep the cancer from recurring. Unfortunately the cancer has returned with a vengence, and I'm afraid my prognosis is not very good. I've been recommended for a participant in a clinical trial for a drug that has been successful with some other cancers, so it does offer a little hope. Please keep me in your prayers as I begin yet another ride on this wild journey. Thanks!
many prayers sent your way

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in my prayers. I do hope the new drug does help.

I did think of you today. I saw a bald eagle while driving today it was beautiful.

Songbird76

Oh no!!! Of course you will be in my prayers! When does the clinical trial start?

Goofyernmost

So sorry to hear that my friend. You are in my thoughts and hopes that the new drug is totally successful and quickly. Keep up the fight!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom