The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I do NOT have a Facebook page but my wife does. With her knowledge and permission I go on her page to look at family photos...etc. Today I went on and was presented with this pop up. It prevents me from logging out. I am not in favor of "Dark Mode" so I did not want to select " next" for that reason. Any advice?
Do you use the fb app or via a web browser ?

Rista1313

I just cannot imagine spending that much money on that kind of thing. I mean, you could buy a whole neighborhood for that. I don't know what I'd do if I had money, but I clearly wouldn't make a good rich person 😂😂
I grew up low/mid class, and even now I still tend to be frugal... I always think to myself...if I came into money, I wouldn't just go blow it... I wouldn't buy a mansion.. I would buy a new normal house maybe... not much if any bigger than I have now because I can't keep it clean as is!

So many people win money and then just blow it all.... it boggles my mind!

Rista1313

I do NOT have a Facebook page but my wife does. With her knowledge and permission I go on her page to look at family photos...etc. Today I went on and was presented with this pop up. It prevents me from logging out. I am not in favor of "Dark Mode" so I did not want to select " next" for that reason. Any advice?
I got this a couple weeks ago...it doesn't automatically turn on dark mode, it's just tell you it's available. The layout is a little different, but it isn't hard to get used to.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just cannot imagine spending that much money on that kind of thing. I mean, you could buy a whole neighborhood for that. I don't know what I'd do if I had money, but I clearly wouldn't make a good rich person 😂😂

A former colleague hired them to help him organize a relatively small space for clothing, etc., in a condo he had just bought. On a small scale space, they created quite a nice set-up for him. He was really pleased with them. (I really wanted to ask about the price tag, but chickened out. He was an executive, so I image that the price tag wasn't anything out of his comfort zone.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom