The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

John park hopper

My 2 sons live in Gulf Breeze Fl and use the new 3 mile bridge to get to work-20 minute commute. Now that the 3 mile new bridge is damaged they have to detour and it is a 2 hour commute because of all the traffic. They have to use a private toll bridge 5 bucks each way, the governor stepped in and said no to that thank goodness. This was all because the construction company working on the second bridge did not secure and move all the barges prior to hurricane Sally making land fall. It's going to be months before the bridge is fixed. 22 barges broke loose not only did they damage the bridge but peoples property as well-- hate to be the guy responsible for that major screw up

donaldtoo

One of those “California Closets” commercials just aired.
Every time I see them, I chuckle...if you’ve got so much stuff in your closet that you hafta’ hire a company to organize it for you...first world problems doesn’t even cover it...!!!!! :hilarious:
Then again, I’m sure those clients of ours whose 2 closets alone bid out at 7.5 million dollars (yes, that figure is correct - I’ve posted it before) won’t hafta’ hire them, as they’ll have their own “people” to do that...!!!!! :joyfull::greedy::hilarious:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Every time I see them, I chuckle...if you’ve got so much stuff in your closet that you hafta’ hire a company to organize it for you...first world problems doesn’t even cover it...!!!!! :hilarious:
Then again, I’m sure those clients of ours whose 2 closets alone bid out at 7.5 million dollars (yes, that figure is correct - I’ve posted it before) won’t hafta’ hire them, as they’ll have their own “people” to do that...!!!!! :joyfull::greedy::hilarious:

I just cannot imagine spending that much money on that kind of thing. I mean, you could buy a whole neighborhood for that. I don't know what I'd do if I had money, but I clearly wouldn't make a good rich person 😂😂

Figgy1

Premium Member
My closets are organized twice a year, spring and fall:hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just cannot imagine spending that much money on that kind of thing. I mean, you could buy a whole neighborhood for that. I don't know what I'd do if I had money, but I clearly wouldn't make a good rich person 😂😂
I found an if I ever had that type of money house but the whole house was about the cost of the closets. Then I started thinking about how long it would take to clean:hilarious:

21stamps

It's sport week in the Netherlands and a lot of clubs do a thing where they let kids try out their sport for free or a small fee to see if they want to join. They get to do 3 lessons to see if they like it. Last year, A tried golf, and he really liked it, but it wasn't in our town and in order for the kid to play, one of the parents had to join the club and play, too. Since I don't have a drivers license yet, I couldn't take him, and M had no desire to play golf. But, A's physical therapist said he'd benefit a lot from a sport, and he recommended a sport that's individual, but with other kids...so like golf or tennis. Something where there's still interaction and a team aspect without all relying on each other, only on yourself. So yesterday A had a tennis lesson. He seemed to really enjoy it, the teacher said he did well for a first time. He has a nice strong stroke, and he takes direction well. He got the backhand right away, even after she warned him that backhands were tricky and that the kids who had been doing it for more than a year still had problems with it, so not to worry if he couldn't do it.

My pictures aren't great because I was standing outside the fence, and he was on the opposite side of the court, but better than nothing.
View attachment 500052View attachment 500053View attachment 500054View attachment 500055

Oh I love everything about this!!! 😍😍😍

Does he want to do lessons now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom