News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The discussion for the last few pages has pretty much been Communicore / Innoventions. If they are part of the park entrance, so is / was FoN.
Just saying. 😉

I was just redirecting traffic from the entrance to the hub.

1600873127232.png

;)

Figments Friend

Seeing this in person, it looks nice.

The new 'Crystal pylons' however....stunning in person.
Looks like the protective braces that were holding them in place were removed...at least it looked that way when I saw them yesterday.

These will look beautiful lit from under....which I'm assuming will be done similar to the originals.

So pleased with the new entrance thus far.
Such a improvement from just a year ago.

Beyond that.....past those construction walls behind 'Spaceship Earth'...

Um....

-

Bocabear

I agree...So excited to see this in person and lit like the old pylons were... Cant wait to see the plaza fully reopened and the fountain running... I wish the plan included the super tall palms...They added some much needed scale to the Sphere...Accentuated it's height and worked as a beautiful framing mechanism...

The Rocketeer

I agree...So excited to see this in person and lit like the old pylons were... Cant wait to see the plaza fully reopened and the fountain running... I wish the plan included the super tall palms...They added some much needed scale to the Sphere...Accentuated it's height and worked as a beautiful framing mechanism...
They added palms in front of the Chinese theatre back in 2015 when the removed the hat so I wouldn't rule it out. I wouldn't expect it either though 😂

note2001

Any images of where the LaL replacement is being built? I'd think it would be moved to the bottom of the worklist, but unsure what sort of contract they had with the people who purchased spots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom