D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Looks like code AP30OFF will be in play for this drop. Hopefully it will work on these.
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders 30% Off Parks Merchandise Online Promotion Restrictions:
Valid September 22, 2020 (12:01 am PT) through October 11, 2020 (11:59 pm PT) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock Parks merchandise for orders placed online at shopDisney.com only. Not valid on purchases made via phone order, at Disney store and Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations or Disney Parks and Resorts locations. Offer excludes sales tax, shipping & handling charges, gift wrap & gift box charges, personalization charges, Disney Theme Park Tickets, Disney Gift Cards, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, subscription products, art & collectibles, books & media (DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & video games), electronic toys, limited edition, special edition & limited release merchandise, talking action figures, select Star Wars: The Mandalorian merchandise...

Even if it works, I'm not risking it. I don't want to give them the slightest reason to cancel an order.

Wall-E_19

Been trying to start a collection of these but behind way behind. If anyone has any extra they would be willing to sell I would be interested.

Ddad4

I was able to stack the last 30% with another 10% to get Italy and Norway for around $54 each. Wouldn‘t have bought otherwise but couldn’t resist. They may have since closed the AP discount loophole. We will see.

Horizons1

My MC shipped today, finally! Scored a Communicore on eBay for $120. Now I just need Horizons, Imagination, SSE, World of Motion, Living Seas and the Land. Should only cost me 26k and a bunch of Xanax when all said and done.
Don’t forget to throw in your firstborn!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders 30% Off Parks Merchandise Online Promotion Restrictions:
Valid September 22, 2020 (12:01 am PT) through October 11, 2020 (11:59 pm PT) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock Parks merchandise for orders placed online at shopDisney.com only. Not valid on purchases made via phone order, at Disney store and Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations or Disney Parks and Resorts locations. Offer excludes sales tax, shipping & handling charges, gift wrap & gift box charges, personalization charges, Disney Theme Park Tickets, Disney Gift Cards, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, subscription products, art & collectibles, books & media (DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & video games), electronic toys, limited edition, special edition & limited release merchandise, talking action figures, select Star Wars: The Mandalorian merchandise...

Even if it works, I'm not risking it. I don't want to give them the slightest reason to cancel an order.
This a Disney Visa Cardholder discount too, but its 20% off. It worked for the Living Seas poster, might as well try again.

Unlikely but if anyone spots a Illuminations for sale with a down to earth price lol, let me know 🙂
$290 is the cheapest confirmed sale that I saw and I was offered it at $275.... I’m waiting though. The prices will come down. All it’s going to take are a few auctions for us to see the actually price for the demand.

Got some mail today!

Attachments

• A717A98F-6CEA-4D15-B513-847C6D28DA8E.jpeg
    A717A98F-6CEA-4D15-B513-847C6D28DA8E.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 78
  • F3C447FB-54B7-44FE-9844-64AFDE2DDC9C.jpeg
    F3C447FB-54B7-44FE-9844-64AFDE2DDC9C.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 95
  • FC56F55D-B6AB-4DCC-B324-89E3FCFE1432.jpeg
    FC56F55D-B6AB-4DCC-B324-89E3FCFE1432.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 101

Captain Barbossa

Just a heads up to anyone who may be looking on eBay, but there is a Canada and Germany poster being sold separately by the same seller.
009067E2-5BC7-4B31-BC9A-B617ADF3DD6B.png

Both bids started at $1. I’m not entirely sure that these are legit though. The seller didn’t exactly give me a clear answer when I asked about them, but acknowledged that they are LE of 200. I also asked the seller what edition out of 200 each poster was and if it was possible to get any other pictures besides the stock photos in the listings, but I never heard back. So if anyone sees these and is thinking about bidding on one, just be careful because these might be fakes.

DreamfinderGuy

Just a heads up to anyone who may be looking on eBay, but there is a Canada and Germany poster being sold separately by the same seller.
View attachment 499935

Both bids started at $1. I’m not entirely sure that these are legit though. The seller didn’t exactly give me a clear answer when I asked about them, but acknowledged that they are LE of 200. I also asked the seller what edition out of 200 each poster was and if it was possible to get any other pictures besides the stock photos in the listings, but I never heard back. So if anyone sees these and is thinking about bidding on one, just be careful because these might be fakes.
If they’re fake eBay will give you your money back, and you may even get to keep the fake. Just something to think about if anyone is interested in them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom