Disneyland To Open Sept. 16th?

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
I would love to hear all of your contributions to a thread I created, kind of bouncing of this video. I would love to support the local businesses in this area and want to hear your recommendations.

cmwade77

I'm sure they won't use toy story so that can easily be used for ada only.
That could work as well, but that would require staffing that lot just for ADA, I would think the more economical choice would be to run the ADA shuttles backstage like they have in the past, they can even put up walls to screen the backstage areas from guests.

flutas

That could work as well, but that would require staffing that lot just for ADA, I would think the more economical choice would be to run the ADA shuttles backstage like they have in the past, they can even put up walls to screen the backstage areas from guests.

...which would still require staffing trams for just ADA.

It's going to come down to whatever requires less staff imo.

brb1006

What I would give to be on Space Mountain again?

View attachment 497699

Give us some good news @Darkbeer
That guy looks like Mike Stoklasa from RedLetterMedia.
5NTrGn56u_MrnFt33Wg5ZlhIuRzc_8Tc58ovCtUZxhw.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member

"The coalition of Orange County leaders launched the new Reopen O.C. Now website aimed at encouraging residents to demand Newsom reopen Disneyland, Knott’s and other California theme parks.

“With our economy and community struggling, we can’t let our theme parks get left behind,” the Reopen O.C. Now website states. “It’s been nearly six months since theme parks were shut down. It is time to get people back to the jobs they love and make sure our city can reopen safely.”

Here's the link to the Reopen O.C. Now website that was announced -

truecoat

Don't rub it in. My entire summer has been canceled. I haven't done anything travel-wise in soo long my checking account has comma's in it.

I had a big family trip planned for Disneyland. It would have been my Dad's first time going. We all went to WDW back in 2000 but he was also going to a trade show and didn't see a whole lot so I was excited for him to go.

Had to cancel my cruise on the north sea of Europe also. Ended up going to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park instead.

truecoat

California is a complete joke. Bust Florida's nuts all you want, but you can't possibly tell me that if you live in California, you're on board with the fact that most of your life is still shuttered at this point, regardless of politics or how you view this COVID situation.

California has twice the population as Florida and about the same number of deaths. If that was your loved one that died, you might think it's worth it.

ElvisMickey

California has twice the population as Florida and about the same number of deaths. If that was your loved one that died, you might think it's worth it.

I have friends and family who live in California and they're all sick and tired of the situation in general. Still can't even go sit in a restaurant yet? Ridiculous. If it's your preference to stay locked up forever, be my guest.

D

Deleted member 107043

California is a complete joke. Bust Florida's nuts all you want, but you can't possibly tell me that if you live in California, you're on board with the fact that most of your life is still shuttered at this point, regardless of politics or how you view this COVID situation.

LOL. Unless Disneyland is "most of your life" there are a few limited restrictions in California, at least where I live in San Francisco. We're managing our case rates and deaths here in this part of the state in a sensible manner. Yes, there are inconveniences, but other than being forced to work from home I'm going about my normal day-to-day activities including eating out at restaurants.

180º

I live in California, I'm on board with the fact that most of my life is still shuttered at this point, regardless of politics but very much in regard to how I view this COVID situation.

See, it is possible!

truecoat

lol. I'm sure the countless people who lost their jobs or businesses amidst the shutdown would hardly consider the last 6-7 months "a little inconvenience". The initial two-week shutdown? Sure. But not this.
You could open all restaurants tomorrow and only a fraction of those jobs are coming back. A large percentage of people will stay away until we have some sort of resolution, whatever that may be. Sitting indoors in a restaurant like space for hours at a time is the worst thing you could do right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom