D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Horizons1

Just got shipping confirmation for IllumiNations.

Also, man I'm tempted to spring for Kitchen Kabaret next wave, but I need to keep cash set aside for Wonders and Motion.
Invest in dividend stocks. They’ll bring in extra cash for your poster fix.

My second IllumiNations just shipped today. Still bummed they cut my second MC. I hope they don’t screw us on The Land and KK.

durangojim

Looking to order some frames for my posters, can anyone recommend me some? I know there's one on Amazon, and I'm probably gonna go with that if nobody has any better recommendations.
not super quality but add a mat to the poster and they can turn out nice. You can see an image from mine some pages back
9ec28a11-288b-417e-b123-d7a282af3721-jpeg.495995

hornett

Spotlight displays. I think they are $55 for this size. I have 9 of them so far. They snap from the front so you can move around prints if you want. You put the art between acrylic sheets and then it snaps into the frame. They come with a non-glare side and have UV protection. They aren’t as good as custom framed but better than like an off the shelf frame from Michael’s or w/e.

michmousefan

My Illuminations poster shipped as well. Strange though that some people who ordered before I did (3:07 am) had their orders cancelled.

I did use a Disney debit card, but doubt that had anything to do with it.

trainplane3

Still in progress, pending charge. I don't even know what to think at this point. :rolleyes:

If I understand correctly, these are being shipped via UPS?
Correct.
My Illuminations poster shipped as well. Strange though that some people who ordered before I did (3:07 am) had their orders cancelled.

I did use a Disney debit card, but doubt that had anything to do with it.
I'm splitting my order this time and not using Paypal. I think the way Paypal payments are handled didn't let them cancel and resend the payment without doing extra work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom