D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Figments Friend

Was about to grab an American Adventure off of eBay because there were a few that were reasonably priced, but they’re now gone. I‘m so done with these damn posters.

Hey , it's okay my friend.
You WILL get them eventually.
Don't give up so quickly.

Sometimes you have to wait a while or just be vigilant.
Keep checking once in a while...and I guarentee one day you will find the poster(s) you are looking for at fair prices.
The challange is not giving up, and keep at it.
Might take two months....might take two years.
But if you keep a lookout, some day your ship will sail in.
Good luck!

:)

This whole thing is so annoying. Charge is gone, still in progress on shopDisney, nothing on my UPS account. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Same here... I actually used a gift card for my Harmonious order and all my funds are still on the card. My Millennium is on my pay pal card and the charge also disappeared. I don’t understand Shop Disney.
1) They can’t even get the proper Order #’s in correct order from time placed/order number.

2) Shipping is all over.. some have already received their posters while others status still reads processing.

My question is did they crack down on people who were ordering multiple times?

Did anyone have luck with doing more then one order? I honestly don’t care if it was to sell on EBay or for a gift, I just want to know if it’s truly possible.

cmarten

Same here... I actually used a gift card for my Harmonious order and all my funds are still on the card. My Millennium is on my pay pal card and the charge also disappeared. I don’t understand Shop Disney.
1) They can’t even get the proper Order #’s in correct order from time placed/order number.

2) Shipping is all over.. some have already received their posters while others status still reads processing.

My question is did they crack down on people who were ordering multiple times?

Did anyone have luck with doing more then one order? I honestly don’t care if it was to sell on EBay or for a gift, I just want to know if it’s truly possible.
My order for myself was cancelled. The ones I ordered on my parents account 3 minutes later was shipped Monday. I wanted my own copy and they wanted their own so I did it for them instead of them waking up at 3am.

My order for myself was cancelled. The ones I ordered on my parents account 3 minutes later was shipped Monday. I wanted my own copy and they wanted their own so I did it for them instead of them waking up at 3am.
Crazy, my order was in at 12:03am PST for all 3 and I only got harmonious with that order. Told my brother and he placed his order after mine and got Illuminations.

DreamfinderGuy

Sadly, I think they're going to release those in two batches. World of Motion/Test Track/Wonders of Life/Play as one and then The Land/Soarin/Kitchen Kabaret as the other.
Unfortunately you're probably right. As for a legitimate guess I'm gonna say Mexico/UK/Gran Fiesta Tour. That would finish the World Showcase series if Mary Poppins isn't launching.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom