Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

I wish I knew more to elaborate on. I just know there is an event scheduled for media on the 22nd at 1pm PST.

It's looking like a live stream, potentially to media only.

Hmm Idk, I think it’s to early yet for them to announce 50th related stuff... under the circumstances. They still do not know what 2021 is going to bring and when a vaccine is coming out.

More likely a current project update. Maybe BTMR, Ratatouille, Harmonius update (or fireworks in general).

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wonder when they start to formally make announcements about the 50th.
It was not going to be as big of a deal as it has been hyped for 5+ anyway...

that was my bet and I’m sticking to it 🤪
Postpone is unlikely. Extending it is likely. Perfect ad campaign for when they want guests to come back.
I don’t think bob likes mikey’s 2 year “things” very much...but they could dust it off for this one.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Hmm Idk, I think it’s to early yet for them to announce 50th related stuff... under the circumstances. They still do not know what 2021 is going to bring and when a vaccine is coming out.

More likely a current project update. Maybe BTMR, Ratatouille, Harmonius update (or fireworks in general).
Booking windows are a lot further than you’re giving them credit for. They count the money LONG before it shows up.

That anniversary date is exactly 372 days away based on my quick glance math

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Forgive my ignorance but what is BTMR?
It’s too many keystrokes to type “big thunder”...

So instead we confuse the hell out of everyone and appease the completely fictitious “abbreviation police” with things like:
BTMRR
IASW
FOTLK
MNSSHP

Or best yet...restaurants that don’t have nicknames (why would they?) and in some cases haven’t even opened yet!
I saw somebody put “TTFOTR”

That one takes the cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom