Medal Hangers, Bib Displays and ALL Running Accessories

Rteetz

I need to take a photo of this filled and my separate dopey rack.
6A1A75FC-7E20-489D-81C1-E3E9F5277ABA.jpeg

Figment82

YES on Pro Compression! I can finally fit into their L/XL sleeves and I wear them after going to the parks currently to avoid the dreaded "disney rash" - I'm not sure I'll ever run in them - what do you recommend?
I will only run with my Pro Compression socks. Even with the 1000% FL humidity, I’ve never had a problem with them. They’ve done wonders to help with my shin splints. Don’t be afraid to try them on a run!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Original Poster
I will only run with my Pro Compression socks. Even with the 1000% FL humidity, I’ve never had a problem with them. They’ve done wonders to help with my shin splints. Don’t be afraid to try them on a run!

Same here. I've got both Pro Compression socks and sleeves.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Original Poster
So back to the thread I started....

Have been inspired by my FB ladies running group to organize all my running shirts, most of which are rD. 4 dozen plastic hangers from Amazon later, I've taken care of the excess pile of shirts in my closet - had 1 hanger remaining. That doesn't cover all the race and "I did it" shirts in several bins in the spare room upstairs. It would be nice if the "I Did It" shirts didn't have the year in them. But then runDisney wouldn't sell as many. I doubt Goodwill will want my excess shirts. Homeless shelter may.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
So back to the thread I started....

Have been inspired by my FB ladies running group to organize all my running shirts, most of which are rD. 4 dozen plastic hangers from Amazon later, I've taken care of the excess pile of shirts in my closet - had 1 hanger remaining. That doesn't cover all the race and "I did it" shirts in several bins in the spare room upstairs. It would be nice if the "I Did It" shirts didn't have the year in them. But then runDisney wouldn't sell as many. I doubt Goodwill will want my excess shirts. Homeless shelter may.

More and more clothing chains recycle fabrics - I put some of my stuff in the goodwill bin in the neighborhood and other stuff I bring to one of the stores that recycle. Most give a small gift card to use on a future purchase.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Original Poster
More and more clothing chains recycle fabrics - I put some of my stuff in the goodwill bin in the neighborhood and other stuff I bring to one of the stores that recycle. Most give a small gift card to use on a future purchase.

Thanks for the tip. I just don't want to throw out perfectly good shirts that have been worn maybe twice. I plan on going through all my race shirts, keep one from each race weekend and get rid of the rest. I really dislike the shirt type runDisney switched to for their "I did it" shirts, so that will cut down on my collection, I hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom