News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
35 seconds is like forever!
“Practicing” from work I was able to go through the whole process twice with a party of 4. (Obviously without being assigned a boarding group.)

Jimdalva

Here is a New question. If I 'Tap' into the park, and come up short at 10am, can I try again at 2 from my Caribbean Beach Resort while relaxing pool side? We only Tap IN, not Out, correct? Would this work?

KevinPage

Here is a New question. If I 'Tap' into the park, and come up short at 10am, can I try again at 2 from my Caribbean Beach Resort while relaxing pool side? We only Tap IN, not Out, correct? Would this work?

Theoretically YES. I have not seen anyone mention trying this but I don’t see why it wouldn’t. Disney IT ain’t smart enough to know. 😂

gerarar

Premium Member
got in and out quick. Everything worked except some audio cutting out before the walkers and Kylo b mode at the end. Great ride!
Wow that issue (audio cut out) is still present after yesterday’s fiasco. Thought they would fix something of that importance overnight, but I guess not. At least the screens were fixed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom