News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
I actually got to watch this live! I randomly tuned into the stream and the streamer was just getting on the RV!

Anyways, probe droid laser still not working, lightsaber effect and cannon room working.
Final Kylo encounter still in B-mode. It’s been down for about 3 days now.

Also, I think some of the spinning blaster effects in the AT-AT room are currently down. I’ve started to notice it in some recent live-streams and POVs from the past couple days.

Livestream link:

KevinPage

I actually got to watch this live! I randomly tuned into the stream and the streamer was just getting on the RV!

Anyways, probe droid laser still not working, lightsaber effect and cannon room working.
Final Kylo encounter still in B-mode. It’s been down for about 3 days now.

Also, I think some of the spinning blaster effects in the AT-AT room are currently down. I’ve started to notice it in some recent live-streams and POVs from the past couple days.

Livestream link:

D377017C-4616-4CC8-AA6F-681032607EAB.gif

disneygeek90

101 is the last group of the night, called around 7pm (25 groups more than yesterday).

*101 is now the highest group called since reopening - previous high was 95.

This was with a roughly 75 minute stretch of no groups called in the afternoon. Averaged roughly 11 groups per hour.
Reasonable to assume that was every group including backups for the day?

TriSeb

his was with a roughly 75 minute stretch of no groups called in the afternoon. Averaged roughly 11 groups per hour.

Seems like there has to been some sort of curtailing going on the pre-shows, and B modes, I hope not just seems that to break a record there must have been some efficiency going on after no groups being called. I hope it wasn't a cast member back door, that is crushing, I would have been bumming out severely if that happened when we finally rode a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks DCB

peter11435

Seems like there has to been some sort of curtailing going on the pre-shows, and B modes, I hope not just seems that to break a record there must have been some efficiency going on after no groups being called. I hope it wasn't a cast member back door, that is crushing, I would have been bumming out severely if that happened when we finally rode a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks DCB
Skipping preshows does not increase attraction capacity

djkidkaz

How early do you have to arrive to studios to make sure your in the park before 10? If I arrive at 9:30 or 9:45 this morning will I be in time to make it through security and ticket scan and in the park to get my rise reservation?

techgeek

How early do you have to arrive to studios to make sure your in the park before 10? If I arrive at 9:30 or 9:45 this morning will I be in time to make it through security and ticket scan and in the park to get my rise reservation?

If you’re arriving by car that’s pushing it. I’d try to be there by the time parking opens around 9:10.

If you’re arriving by resort transportation or Uber drop off, 9:30ish should be fine but I wouldn’t go much later then that.

@Magic Feather has written up a definitive guide for current entry timelines back on page 515...

DCBaker

Premium Member
I haven't been able to confirm this, but after the update to MDE yesterday, "that other site" is reporting that any members of your friends and family list that tap into the park will automatically be selected during the 10am/2pm virtual queue process. No more trying to check people off (or deleting people from your list that are not with you) will really streamline the selection process.

disneygeek90

I haven't been able to confirm this, but after the update to MDE yesterday, "that other site" is reporting that any members of your friends and family list that tap into the park will automatically be selected during the 10am/2pm virtual queue process. No more trying to check people off (or deleting people from your list that are not with you) will really streamline the selection process.
Oh, wow. I guess that attributes to the 3 second shortening of groups.

999th Happy Haunt

Going to the studios very soon, any tips on the quickest way to secure a boarding group? Last time I did it was when the ride opened in December, but not it sounds like the process has changed a bit since then.

rowrbazzle

Going to the studios very soon, any tips on the quickest way to secure a boarding group? Last time I did it was when the ride opened in December, but not it sounds like the process has changed a bit since then.

I can't divulge my secrets. But just last week I pulled a 2pm pass on one day and Group 1 at 10am a couple days later. I've also "successfully" pulled passes from my home on numerous occasions. So, with that being said, I'd be happy to man your phone for you on park day. I only require airfare, lodging, tickets, and a spot in your friends and family list. I guarantee results in 20 seconds or less.

999th Happy Haunt

I can't divulge my secrets. But just last week I pulled a 2pm pass on one day and Group 1 at 10am a couple days later. I've also "successfully" pulled passes from my home on numerous occasions. So, with that being said, I'd be happy to man your phone for you on park day. I only require airfare, lodging, tickets, and a spot in your friends and family list. I guarantee results in 20 seconds or less.
Impressive resume. I will be sure to get back to you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom