Le Cellier all to ourselves

jaklgreen

I just booked my Biergarten reservations for my solo October trip. I am looking forward to having the table to myself. It would be awesome to have a whole restaurant to yourself, especially at WDW.

Club Cooloholic

I would find it very weird eating in a restaurant with not a single other person there. It would crush the atmosphere. I probably wouldn’t leave but it would have an impact
I took my son to see a movie a few years back that had been out for awhile, there was one other person there, and even that was strange.

jaklgreen

I would find it very weird eating in a restaurant with not a single other person there. It would crush the atmosphere. I probably wouldn’t leave but it would have an impact

I guess I see things from a different angle. I have worked in food for decades and there are many times that there is just 1 person or group in at a time. No one thinks anything of it. And at this point in my life, I go for the food and not think about others around me. I go out to eat and to movie by myself even though I have others to go with me, I still like my solitude at times. I am looking forward to having a whole table at Biergarten to myself and I will happily yell "hoi hoi hoi". I also laugh at my own jokes. LOL

Lord Starwalker

Wow that is truly awesome! This is exactly the type of unique experiences I look forward to on our upcoming trip. Surely the low capacity at WDW parks is one of the silver linings we can find in this pandemic year that 2020 has turned out to be.

The other silver lining has to be the private movie parties that Cinemark is offering right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom