The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Kind of forgot to take pictures of the food at Whispering Canyon this morning but breakfast was really good they even had brisket and ham in the carnivore skillet which of course I don’t have pictures of.

But I did get a nice picture of my citrus swirl!
View attachment 491516View attachment 491517View attachment 491518View attachment 491519View attachment 491520

So, I take it that there is no longer any hoottin' and hollerin' going on in that restaurant, nor little kids riding around on the stick horses?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
There were a few antics but nothing major breakfast was always a bit more tame and I never saw any of the stick horses at breakfast before either. Don’t know if they do at dinner still, probably not.

I think you should go back there for another meal, and request a stick horse for yourself. Ride it around the restaurant and ask hubs to take a photo, so that you can share it with us here! (I'll pay you a nickel if you do this for all of us!) :hilarious:

wdwfan4ver

I think that quite a few cities had their own variation of Bozo, on their local TV stations. I know it wasn't created in my state, but it was some sort of knock-off.
I didn't remember having a variation of Bozo on local TV stations, but we got Bozo by cable.

My parents back in the mid 1980's got cable and Bozo was on a cable station called WGN. I grew up In Wisconsin and the cable channel was from Chicago. I believed Bozo was filmed in Chicago. My younger brother and I did watch Bozo in the mornings as kids.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom