News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

THEMEPARKPIONEER

As I mentioned, I purchased one of the old Illuminations barges. Here's a video of it being used in its first fireworks show since the final ROE. You'll recognize parts of the soundtrack from Epcot Forever, Light Magic and various SeaWorld tunes.

Which barge, you should get the fountains working and bring back the mist screen

trainplane3

Which barge, you should get the fountains working and bring back the mist screen
He didn't get one of those barges. It was one of the smaller barges and not the full fledged water, lighting, and fireworks ones.
illuminations-barge-auction-1867x1400.jpg

TTA94

Glad it’s official Harm construction has resumed. My guess would be they want to finish construction and get the show ready for testing... when fireworks can resume.

techgeek

Glad it’s official Harm construction has resumed. My guess would be they want to finish construction and get the show ready for testing... when fireworks can resume.

Well, it's gotta cost some money to keep that crane sitting around. Perhaps they are pushing to finish the 'heavy lifting' at least.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

He didn't get one of those barges. It was one of the smaller barges and not the full fledged water, lighting, and fireworks ones.
illuminations-barge-auction-1867x1400.jpg
I’d have so much fun with one of those maxi barges, even if it was just to make a light show. If I was pyro certified id make a traveling show out of one of those barges.

TTA94

There was a post further back stating cuts were made.

This post? Just to note Magic Feather also said Harms construction likely would not be resuming yet... something must have changed? Unless full blown construction hasn’t really resumed like we all think?

When the park is ready for a nighttime show again, they won’t want to keep Epcot Forever long term. Bare minimum the new, new show will use Harmonious’s far along infrastructure. If it uses that, except for some IP updates, I would expect Harmonious to still be the show we eventually get.

TTA94

Anxious to know what Harms soundtrack is going to be like and the theme song. Based on the only preview we have seen/heard with the How Far I’ll Go/Go The Distance, it seems as though that could be the finale? If so it seems like a weak finale to be honest compared to other shows. IMO the best show finale is DLPs Disney Illuminations with Ignite Your Magic Dream.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Anxious to know what Harms soundtrack is going to be like and the theme song. Based on the only preview we have seen/heard with the How Far I’ll Go/Go The Distance, it seems as though that could be the finale? If so it seems like a weak finale to be honest compared to other shows. IMO the best show finale is DLPs Disney Illuminations with Ignite Your Magic Dream.

I'll vote for GNR or Rob Zombie to write the end cap music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom