Universe of Energy featuring Micheal Scott and Dwight Schrute

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I had this silly little idea that of Universe of Energy they should use The Office characters featuring Michael and Dwight. Michael in Ellen’s shoes and Dwight just in Billny’s shoes. And of course Michael
has to do a round of Jeopardy.and if not the characters at least use the actors because it would still be hilarious.

MonorailRed

Applebees
I couldn't stand back and not do this 🤣

I couldn't not do this.

IMG_2613 2.jpg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Anything with "The Office" sounds good to me. Picture the dolls and stuffed toys they could have of the characters.

I always thought Ellen's Energy should have been turned into a "Wall-E" attraction though. He could teach us about saving the future with recycling and planting... well plants.
Wouldn’t be surprised if something like that went into the play pavilion.

Miru

Anything with "The Office" sounds good to me. Picture the dolls and stuffed toys they could have of the characters.

I always thought Ellen's Energy should have been turned into a "Wall-E" attraction though. He could teach us about saving the future with recycling and planting... well plants.
Eureka! Good work there. It makes quite a bit more sense than GOTG (even Mission Space kinda represented something!). The ride would be kind of a sequel to the movie where Wall-e discovers another movie about dinosaurs, made by one of Captain McCrea’s ancestors. The dino scenes would be redone to be more scientifically accurate. I could see Phineas and Ferb working as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom