Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Robbiem

Id be down.

or get rid of all 4 and create an even bigger expansion with maybe 2 princess areas. BatB and Frozen prehaps

I love the idea of some more specific areas sleeping beauty would make for a different area, tie into the castle and make for a great ride IMO

Tyler161

Love the new Beauty and the Beast area, it puts Magic Kingdoms to shame. With that being said, I am kinda head scratching at the mural of the mountains. With OLC putting insane detailing on every project, Im surprised they opted for the mural instead of rock work. Is it a placeholder? I like to give the benefit of the doubt, and it still looks okay, just kind of strange to me

Toni25

Love the new Beauty and the Beast area, it puts Magic Kingdoms to shame. With that being said, I am kinda head scratching at the mural of the mountains. With OLC putting insane detailing on every project, Im surprised they opted for the mural instead of rock work. Is it a placeholder? I like to give the benefit of the doubt, and it still looks okay, just kind of strange to me
I guess they might have a budget after all 🤷‍♂️
That's where they decided to cut a corner and it's fine by me...that's a compromise we could deal with.

cheezbat

Or... Keep those and use the Motor Boat Cruise area and FL Theater.
Or to heck with adding even more to Disneyland...and put it in the Magic Kingdom...the park that needs extra capacity the most.
Even though I love DL, they just got Galaxy’s Edge and are getting Runaway Railway. I think they’ll be good for another ten years.

Tokyo gets all the cool stuff.

Tyler161

I guess they might have a budget after all 🤷‍♂️
That's where they decided to cut a corner and it's fine by me...that's a compromise we could deal with.

Im pretty okay with it considering Tokyo does some pretty amazing work. I could see them going back to it and redoing it.

SweetDuffy101

Fun fact Tokyo Disney Resort right now doesn't have face characters and they were all sent back to their home countries, Last thing i heard the all of the face characters contracts expired this past june.

BasiltheBatLord

Enchanted tales of BATB has been included as part of Happy entry at Tokyo disney Vacation packages will be available from October 01 2020.
Interesting, thanks for that news. I would assume they're probably only going to lock it behind that for the time being but I would expect some kind of reservation queue system just for BatB eventually. The demand is going to be insane.

SweetDuffy101

Hmmmmm.... October....Hmmmmmm.....
P.R.E.V.I.E.W.S hmmmmmm.....October 2 has a very suspicious scheduling from 8:00 Until 17:00 pm.
I wonder why that is.

[Update] The schedule for October Is for a private event at Tokyo Disneyland, It was for a special party that was supposed to take place,if it wasnt for the pandemic, This is just a replacement date for that.

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Other site posted an article based off an anonymous tweet which claimed CM previews for BatB are happening early September. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
its no brainer that they've have been doing filming(CM, Disney+ content or something else) within the area for a quite awhile it all needs is just the final approval from WDI then its good to go.

jrhwdw

The Nightfall Glow parade and Light the night Fireworks returns to Tokyo Disneyland From September 1. (Nightfall glow is a rainy day light parade) will be played on daily basis replacing Dreamlights for the meantime.
FANTASTIC!!! YES!!!! Best news I've heard in the past 24 Hours!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom