The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Noooooo Tangerine Cafe is closing!!! 😡
I am not surprised due to Epcot's attendance. I am sure it could be reopening when Attendance picks up at Epcot, but when is the question.

The Morocco pavilion as a whole filed for a Paycheck Protection loan due to the Covid 19 on April 8th meant the eating places there opened needed a lot of sales on food or stay closed till things get better.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

My mom is working at her friend's daycare today, so I thought, "Hey, let's blast some Hamilton!"

And wouldn't you know it's one of the few days where someone decides to actually call me? Like with actual talking?

Scramble to turn down off the music, plug in the headset...😂

Figgy1

Premium Member
I do agree $30 for at home is steep, the only major thing that I will miss with watching it at home will be the big screen. Seeing it at home we don't have to drive 40 minutes (80 round trip) to see it at a decent theater, no rude talkers or people on their phones, and Kapono can snuggle with me while I watch it. I'm 50/50 on the popcorn experience, movie theater popcorn is great but our air popped with real butter is good too. So while $30 is kind of steep there are some benefits.

I think for one person watching then $30 is way too steep but it could be a "bargain" for large families that want to watch and for what they would actually pay in the movie theater.
It seems to go into your library for as long as you have Disney+. I may want it as my Christmas gift movie.

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's still a side for basically every dish. Plus Moroccan food tends to have nuts. Just too much back there for my comfort level
View attachment 489072
If I remember correctly from the ingredient binder the desserts were the only thing with nuts and they gladly swap sides if you have allergies. The platters are large enough to split for normal people. My boys not so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom