Change to AP discounts after 2021?

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
So I was thinking of a quick grab go to DTD and noticed my AP wasn't on the app anymore. So I was trying to find(Still haven't) info, without calling, and found an page with interesting wording saying that the discount rates were expiring 12/30/2021.

Just odd that:
1. They would state it
2. They would state it this early

If its old news then ignore.

Disneyland Resort Annual Passport Discounts
Annual Passholders can enjoy these food and merchandise discounts:
  • Up to 20% off select merchandise at Disneyland Resort theme parks
  • Up to 15% off dining throughout Disneyland Resort
Show your Annual Passport to receive discounts on events and guided tours and at select Downtown Disney District locations.
Disney Signature Plus, Disney Signature and Disney Premier Passholders receive the maximum merchandise and dining discounts. Exclusions and restrictions may apply to discounts; check location for details. These merchandise discount rates will expire December 30, 2021.

Official Disneyland link to see for yourself

Phroobar

So I was thinking of a quick grab go to DTD and noticed my AP wasn't on the app anymore. So I was trying to find(Still haven't) info, without calling, and found an page with interesting wording saying that the discount rates were expiring 12/30/2021.

Just odd that:
1. They would state it
2. They would state it this early

If its old news then ignore.

Disneyland Resort Annual Passport Discounts
Annual Passholders can enjoy these food and merchandise discounts:
  • Up to 20% off select merchandise at Disneyland Resort theme parks
  • Up to 15% off dining throughout Disneyland Resort
Show your Annual Passport to receive discounts on events and guided tours and at select Downtown Disney District locations.
Disney Signature Plus, Disney Signature and Disney Premier Passholders receive the maximum merchandise and dining discounts. Exclusions and restrictions may apply to discounts; check location for details. These merchandise discount rates will expire December 30, 2021.

Official Disneyland link to see for yourself
Interesting. Looks like they are thinking of changing those discounts. Hopefully, they still exist next year however the Mouse needs every penny so you never know.

Always Happy

In the past the discounts have always had an expiration date, and Disney has always renewed them But who knows what will happen when AP's go on sale again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom