Rise of the Resistance Condition

TheRealBobIger

Original Poster
I am going to take my Executive Chairman of the Walt Disney Company hat off for a second and put on my paying customer hat on...

What does everyone think the condition Rise of the Resistance is in. Let’s all remember a time a long time ago where the ride had long or multiple brake downs. Obviously they didn’t do anything from mid March thru the beginning part of June. Does anyone think they have been working on any problems in the last month and a half.

Okay time to put my Chairman of the Walt Disney Company hat back on.

George Lucas on a Bench

Bob, I think we all understand how complicated this Attraction is due to its Immersive technological advances. I mean, when you finally experience it in person and see that there are so very few AAs doing anything, hardly any sophisticated special effects or, really, any effects at all and the cars mostly glide through empty hallways at a slow rate of speed, you understand why it's constantly breaking down. Like Titanic, it's a grand, yet charming, elegant technological marvel and I'm sure it will continue to fare just as well.

Phroobar

I am going to take my Executive Chairman of the Walt Disney Company hat off for a second and put on my paying customer hat on...

What does everyone think the condition Rise of the Resistance is in. Let’s all remember a time a long time ago where the ride had long or multiple brake downs. Obviously they didn’t do anything from mid March thru the beginning part of June. Does anyone think they have been working on any problems in the last month and a half.

Oh come on. You don't have a paying customer hat.

TheRealBobIger

Original Poster
Bob, I think we all understand how complicated this Attraction is due to its Immersive technological advances. I mean, when you finally experience it in person and see that there are so very few AAs doing anything, hardly any sophisticated special effects or, really, any effects at all and the cars mostly glide through empty hallways at a slow rate of speed, you understand why it's constantly breaking down. Like Titanic, it's a grand, yet charming, elegant technological marvel and I'm sure it will continue to fare just as well.

We get it George you are still mad we didn’t add a ramp on our Falcon.
Oh come on. You don't have a paying customer hat.

The @realBobChapek made me get one.

wvdisneyfamily

Nope. Free entry is for current executives only.

I would like to add, once Bob is finally shown the door, Bob and Bob's® is becoming Josh and Bob's®!

Can someone just put on their Ample Hills hat and bring back Ample Hills? Rumor has it there was a Bob who liked it...
Edit to add -
Oops. Wrong coast - but still - that Ample Hills hat is needed. It'll give you lots of people in paying customer hats.

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Probably looks like how Kingdom of the Dinosaurs did when it was left to rot for years.

waltography

Apologies if it's been mentioned in some other thread a while back, but is there any particular reason why it breaks down consistently? What pain points are there on the ride to warrant it?

I can only imagine the elevators being the main culprits, or a similar issue to RSR where the scenes have to be reset within a certain time.

DLR>WDW

Apologies if it's been mentioned in some other thread a while back, but is there any particular reason why it breaks down consistently? What pain points are there on the ride to warrant it?

I can only imagine the elevators being the main culprits, or a similar issue to RSR where the scenes have to be reset within a certain time.
Probably a combination of vehicle positioning system malfunctions, issues with the giant vertically sliding doors, and the 6 lifts throughout the attraction. This thing better be running great by the time they reopen, as the already low capacity is going to be cut in at least half due to distancing. Currently running only 1 party per ride vehicle, whether that be a group of 1 or a group of 8 in Orlando.

Phroobar

4a4by9.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom