MVMCP to be Canceled

Darth Snips

@realBobChapek has revealed that in order to save money and maintain synergy, all of Disney will be celebrating Life Day instead.

tumblr_inline_nxz16rdwTr1sgm97w_500.gif

With Itchy, Lumpy, and Mala.

MdSQ.gif

Giss Neric

Can we all just cancel 2020 all together. Can't wait for this year to end. The only good thing this year for me was my work load significantly lessened and I had a LOT of free time.

The only thing I'm hopeful something great is happening this year is Ratatouille opens. That's it.

Disstevefan1

Maybe we'll get Lights of Winter back? Wishful thinking.

I also loved the LOW.

I truly love the magical thinking, but LOW would cause crowding and would work against social distancing, plus they don’t have the money, plus under the best of conditions they would not bring it back.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I don't think Christmas as a whole is cancelled, but the parties, yes. Might be a bit more toned down than we are used to, but i'm hopeful they will still have beautiful decor to look at.

TTA94

They are not ordering the pyro for that show.

Well, TBO can’t say its to big off a loss for Not So Spooky Spectacular and partially Minnies Wonderful Christmastime, which was way better then Not So Spooky but definitely not as good as Holiday Wishes. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings if both do not come back in 2021 and a new shows replace them. I’m sure they will both return though.

Maybe they can do some type of projection show this year?

gerarar

Premium Member
Well, TBO can’t say its to big off a loss for Not So Spooky Spectacular and partially Minnies Wonderful Christmastime, which was way better then Not So Spooky but definitely not as good as Holiday Wishes. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings if both do not come back in 2021 and a new shows replace them. I’m sure they will both return though.

Maybe they can do some type of projection show this year?
You seem to have it backwards! The general consensus is that Not-So-Spooky is inferior to Hallowishes and Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime is amazing and lives up as the replacement to Holiday Wishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom