MVMCP to be Canceled

TrainsOfDisney

As a Floridian and a DVC member the candlelight processional is a major draw for our family. I will probably keep my reservation in December but I have to say this is a bummer. Stupid Covid.

In the next post or so someone will say “I never watch the candlelight, or go to Christmas parties, or watch Christmas fireworks, or watch Christmas parades” - and then I can yell bingo!

However I’m with you... a year without candlelight, and worse yet a year withou La Befona in Italy! :(

DisneyDebRob

As a Floridian and a DVC member the candlelight processional is a major draw for our family. I will probably keep my reservation in December but I have to say this is a bummer. Stupid Covid.
LOL Have no idea why your last sentence made me laugh so hard. But that about sums up this year.

Kman101

If it makes you feel better, some of it is planned to be incorporated into normal days after Thanksgiving.

That's nice to hear.

I figured the party would be canceled so I was hoping they'd do some things during the day.

Let's be honest, lol, most of the party stuff could be incorporated for day guests. The draw of the party is the characters, parade and fireworks, the latter two of the three of course can't/won't be done so it makes no sense to have parties this year.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
That's nice to hear.

I figured the party would be canceled so I was hoping they'd do some things during the day.

Let's be honest, lol, most of the party stuff could be incorporated for day guests. The draw of the party is the characters, parade and fireworks, the latter two of the three of course can't/won't be done so it makes no sense to have parties this year.
You could have SOME of the parade. How happy would a child be to suddenly seeing Santa riding down the street?

TTA94

So basically we should expect castle dreamlights, Christmas cavalcades, and decorations?

Any chance of Minnies Wonderful Christmastime? If possible?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
@realBobChapek has revealed that in order to save money and maintain synergy, all of Disney will be celebrating Life Day instead.

tumblr_inline_nxz16rdwTr1sgm97w_500.gif

With Itchy, Lumpy, and Mala.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom