Grand Fiesta Tour Show Quality

Movielover

1595924562150.png

Yeah the only 2 options I can see of extending the line involve either taking out the restaurant (Crime against Humanity) or taking out the 2 retail locations (Crime against Bob and Bob) So very limited choices.

EPCOTCenterLover

View attachment 487054

Yeah the only 2 options I can see of extending the line involve either taking out the restaurant (Crime against Humanity) or taking out the 2 retail locations (Crime against Bob and Bob) So very limited choices.
I was thinking more like this- where the blue lines are the walls to the extension of the building, and red is the line.
1595947409205.png

owlsandcoffee

I’m thinking Jose’s disappearance is apart of the whole “appropriate cultural representation” Of ethnic characters we heard about a few months back. As talented as Rob Paulsen is, he’s just not Brazilian enough.

I really do love Rob Paulsen though. Eric Bauza is voicing him in the new show and he isn't Brazilian.

Zé_Carioca

I’m less concerned about the show quality on Gran Fiesta and more concerned about the food quality in San Angel Inn.
Genuinely curious, when was the last time you ate there? I ask because I always heard horrible things and was scared to go but I finally caved and went recently (September 2020) just for the ambiance and it was honestly one of the best meals I had on property (granted I had the veggie tacos so maybe its different than having meat) but the ingredients were creative, the portion was generous and the tacos were delicious and creamy I genuinely couldn't wait to have my leftovers the next day.

Chef Mickey

Genuinely curious, when was the last time you ate there? I ask because I always heard horrible things and was scared to go but I finally caved and went recently (September 2020) just for the ambiance and it was honestly one of the best meals I had on property (granted I had the veggie tacos so maybe its different than having meat) but the ingredients were creative, the portion was generous and the tacos were delicious and creamy I genuinely couldn't wait to have my leftovers the next day.
I ate there 2 weeks ago. By FAR the worst meal I had on property and I have been 40 days since July 2020 and eat 2 table service per day.

I had the ribeye tacos. It was so bad, I actually told the manager what I thought when he asked me, “how was everything.” I said it looked like cat food and that the restaurant would fail outside of Disney. I told Him nothing was seasoned and it had not even a hint of Mexican flavor. No cumin, no chili, no pepper, no freaking salt.

Im normally not that negative, but I was pretty ed off I just paid $30 for an absolutely disgusting plate of tacos. I was actually not going to say anything, but he asked, so I told him. He did take the tacos off the bill.

Its essentially fried plantains with a bowl of unseasoned ribeye mixed with cheese, so it literally looks like cat food. They give you 4 stale corn tortillas to make your “tacos“ and no salsa or anything to go with it. It’s the meat, pre mixed cheese, and corn tortilla. Absolutely a joke.

Zé_Carioca

I ate there 2 weeks ago. By FAR the worst meal I had on property and I have been 40 days since July 2020 and eat 2 table service per day.

I had the ribeye tacos. It was so bad, I actually told the manager what I thought when he asked me, “how was everything.” I said it looked like cat food and that the restaurant would fail outside of Disney. I told Him nothing was seasoned and it had not even a hint of Mexican flavor. No cumin, no chili, no pepper, no freaking salt.

Im normally not that negative, but I was pretty ****ed off I just paid $30 for an absolutely disgusting plate of tacos. I was actually not going to say anything, but he asked, so I told him. He did take the tacos off the bill.

Its essentially fried plantains with a bowl of unseasoned ribeye mixed with cheese, so it literally looks like cat food. They give you 4 stale corn tortillas to make your “tacos“ and no salsa or anything to go with it. It’s the meat, pre mixed cheese, and corn tortilla. Absolutely a joke.
Yikes! That truly sounds horrible. I was hopping they had changed for the better recently, but clearly not as they still seem to fit the terrible reviews I had read. I am glad I went with the vegetarian option and will probably think twice of returning again. Once was enough to check it off my bucket-list just for the ambiance.

Chef Mickey

Yikes! That truly sounds horrible. I was hopping they had changed for the better recently, but clearly not as they still seem to fit the terrible reviews I had read. I am glad I went with the vegetarian option and will probably think twice of returning again. Once was enough to check it off my bucket-list just for the ambiance.
IF I had to go again, I’d absolutely order vegetarian so I wouldnt have to eat the low quality, unseasoned meat. Jesus, it was awful. I know good Mexican food, and this was so far from it. Taco Bell is miles better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom