Grand Fiesta Tour Show Quality

trainplane3

The cart behind the dancing boy used to spin its wheels with the fiber optic lights on them. Haven't seen them functioning on my last couple trips. Still love this attraction and it's still one of my all time WDW favorites- glad the Coco overlay isn't happening. Hope this ride can get some simple TLC.... and someone please turn the fireworks sound effects back on already.
The thing the one boy was holding with spinning wheels, fiber optics, and smoke was totally working in February. I was shocked.
Taken from a video of...it not working:
this.JPG

KikoKea

Coco would be a nice overlay- good for kids, enjoyable movie & music, and it fits in the Mexico pavilion. I was never crazy about Donald Duck being put in there because I thought it didn't fit and was poorly done. But, I do like the ride otherwise. Coco would even lend itself to holiday themes and a m&g for kids.

KikoKea

Mexico can’t handle the popularity of an IP like Coco. It’s already cramped enough in the building as it is.
A reno of the inside wouldn't hurt Mexico, at all- Coco would be a good excuse to make changes. But, other than the poor bird who collapsed on stage, the ride seems to be running OK & can continue on as is with little being spent on it.

PuertoRekinSam

I’m thinking Jose’s disappearance is apart of the whole “appropriate cultural representation” Of ethnic characters we heard about a few months back. As talented as Rob Paulsen is, he’s just not Brazilian enough.

aladdin2007

They wouldn’t. That requires them to spend more money.

true plus I think the only way they could adequately do it would be getting rid of the restaurant for a revamped enlarged queue, and that would be a travesty. Or other major redesigns of the building. At the rate they are going with this park though they seem to be out to undo everything so nothing would surprise me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom