News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Darth Snips

I just returned from a morning in AK, and the system isn't letting me book a new park pass yet. However, the pass is not showing up in My Plans anymore. I assume the system is working through its process. I'll keep checking throughout the day, and I'll share an update when I'm able to move forward.
I finally grabbed a new reservation at 10:00 PM. I wasnā€™t able to check it at 9, but Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s when the system started letting me in (because thatā€™s when the last park closes).

So, it looks like your Park Pass will officially expire at closing time for the entire resort: 9:00 PM. Thatā€™s when you can book a new day.

By the way, I am really happy with the newly allocated availability. Iā€™m finally able to reserve a park just a few days away! Glad to see they rectified this issue.

disneygeek90

I finally grabbed a new reservation at 10:00 PM. I wasnā€™t able to check it at 9, but Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s when the system started letting me in (because thatā€™s when the last park closes).

So, it looks like your Park Pass will officially expire at closing time for the entire resort: 9:00 PM. Thatā€™s when you can book a new day.

By the way, I am really happy with the newly allocated availability. Iā€™m finally able to reserve a park just a few days away! Glad to see they rectified this issue.
That makes sense, thanks for the report!

DCBaker

Premium Member
Also the first weekend availability with DHS for APs is October 3rd.

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 4.04.15 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoFloMagic

Dropped my Sunday MK in favor of Saturday MK. Still wondering at what time it will reset that day and allow me another. I would love to pick up an AK or Epcot for Sunday.
I don't know if anyone answered for you, but i was able to book another day at like noon after I entered at around 10. Not sure if noon or 2 hours after entry is what did it.

disneygeek90

I don't know if anyone answered for you, but i was able to book another day at like noon after I entered at around 10. Not sure if noon or 2 hours after entry is what did it.
Thatā€™s much earlier than I thought. I though 9pm. At about 8:59 it wouldnā€™t allow me but a few seconds after 9 I was able to get through

Parker in NYC

Surely, they'll open more slots for APs, won't they? Locals are where it's at, after all. Yes, I know people here are traveling down there... but, yeah. Locals.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
With attendance down. I wonder if they will open up park hopping and treat it like Easter time. When there are too many no more admittance.

That would be tricky I think, especially for the guest relations people who have to tell the guests "sorry you went all the way from Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom but we're already full...at 20% capacity"

TrojanUSC

That would be tricky I think, especially for the guest relations people who have to tell the guests "sorry you went all the way from Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom but we're already full...at 20% capacity"

Yes and they are also hoping attendance bounces back at some point, but before a vaccine, which will necessitate these restrictions remaining in place. This makes it too tricky to keep adding/removing park hopping. Better to keep it consistent for now.

nickys

Premium Member
I just bought a 4 day ticket but it wonā€™t let me book extra days, guessing I need to call?
What do you mean by extra days? Do you have two different tickets or an AP and a ticket? And double check you chose the right ā€œpoolā€ of tickets and that the ticket is linked. I thought that bug was fixed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom