Disrespecting the parks

DVCakaCarlF

At a high level, humanity is more tolerant and compassionate than probably at any point in history. It doesn’t mean we don't have more work to do, but you’re forgetting history.
How so? People barely look at each other in the face or say hello when they walk past another.

NelleBelle

How so? People barely look at each other in the face or say hello when they walk past another.
You don't think that depends on where one is from? I definitely see a difference living in the Pacific Northwest than I did when I lived in Texas. NO ONE from Seattle says one word to each other if they can help it! It was so hard meeting people when I moved up here. In fact, I met my husband on match.com when it first came out because dating was next to impossible up here! Texas was the exact opposite! I lived in a town where strangers where asking me if my parents were divorcing when my dad moved 2-hrs away to build us a house and my mom stayed behind to work until it was ready! Everybody knew everybody's business!

Of course, the lack of talking to anyone now at Disney could be blamed on people having their faces in cell phones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom