Dress Code for Le Cellier?

britdaw

Original Poster
I'm planning our family's upcoming trip to WDW and I've always wanted to go to Le Cellier. I'm a single mom taking my kids by myself, so if I go I'd have to bring them with me. What is the dress code for Le Cellier? Do they need dressy clothes?

Wendy Pleakley

There is no dress code for restaurants in the theme parks. If you can wear it into the park, you can wear it at Le Cellier.

It's a nicer restaurant, so you may want to wear something a little more in line with what you'd wear to a formal restaurant (i.e. as a guy I'd wear a collared shirt and not a tank top), but it's not required.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
All ages are welcome and you don't have to dress particularly nice.
Its inside of the park therefore they do not expect you to dress up.
Whatever you wear to the park that day is fine.
If you want to dress up a bit then you certainly can but I wouldn't do it unless you have plans to go back to the resort to change.
Its really not a fancy place. I've eaten there several times and wore jean shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers each time.

John park hopper

Off the Disney web site fro Le Cellier

The Resort Casual dress code is actually fairly relaxed: t-shirts and dress shorts are allowed, but tank tops, hats, swimwear, cut-offs and torn clothing is not.)

DVCakaCarlF

Usually, when I wear khaki pants and a button down collard shirt to a special event or dinner, people assume I work there and start asking me questions...where’s this or that? Can you help me check out? Do you have the time for?

No, I don’t wear a tie or a jacket, either.

Benjamin_Nicholas

I remember a meal at Monsieur Paul at EPCOT, watching two tables around me allowed in wearing tank tops and sandals.

As others on this thread have said, Disney doesn't seem to adhere to much.

(However, I'm happy to report that 33 California is still enforcing a dress code. 33s in FL don't really have a need for one)

Lilofan

Outside of the theme parks there is a dress code for signature dining (you can see it on the Cali Grill page here https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/dining/contemporary-resort/california-grill/) but inside the park it is more relaxed.
Personally I would aim to wear something a little nicer that day in general.
It's different walking into a resort for a dinner reservation as compared to walk in into a dinner reservation at the park after spending the day in the park dripping and soaked with sweat.

Hockey89

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom