Team Prospero Brainstorming Thread - Project Eight: New Islands, New Adventures

Outbound

Now that we've settled on Nintendo being one of the islands, here comes the hard part: deciding which franchise to spotlight. Nintendo has so many great franchises, with just a few of them including:

• The Legend of Zelda
  • Kirby
  • Animal Crossing
  • Splatoon
  • Metroid
  • Star Fox
  • Pokemon
  • Earthbound
We could choose to focus on one specific franchise and create an immersive world with that core theme, or perhaps we could base the island in a way around Smash Bros., pulling influences from across different franchises.

Also, remember this takes place a few years in the future, so you could say one of these franchise has experienced a resurgence in pop culture (like Animal Crossing did this year).

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
For the Nintendo Land, let me just pop in unofficially to suggest...

1594682230528.png

A game that I can only assume is soooooo much worse than I remember it being when I was very young playing it at my cousin's house!

Jk obviously lol

Sharon&Susan

As we're still waiting for the Nintendo IP so we can settle where it and the Board game island go.

I may as well bring up presentation. I'm thinking about doing a standard Google Docs. But if someone has some creative idea, but still feasible, I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Outbound

As we're still waiting for the Nintendo IP so we can settle where it and the Board game island go.

I may as well bring up presentation. I'm thinking about doing a standard Google Docs. But if someone has some creative idea, but still feasible, I'm all ears.

Considering the epic scale of this project, I think now may be one of the few times a website can be actually used without feeling pretentious.

Sharon&Susan

Another great day of progress!
Roundup of July 13th 2020
-Continued brainstorming
-Everyone assigned to a group
-Team Nintendo choosing Splatoon as their IP
-Locations chosen for Boardgames and Splatoon

Goals for July 14th 2020
-Continue brainstorming

I was considering posting each team's ride ideas so far, but I think I'll wait until the ride choices get bit closer to finalized.

I won't be here for the majority of tomorrow (I'll do my best to advise as much as I can), so be sure to communicate with each other in the main thread so there aren't any misunderstandings.

Also @goofyyukyukyuk17 and @JokersWild make sure to decide on the borders for DC and Board Games. I don't want both teams to have plans for the Cartoon Ampitheater.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom