HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

jrhwdw

Carrie Lam just confirmed HKDL and Ocean Park will close for at least 7 days starting from July 15. Official announcements will be made by the parks’ management later.
7 days?? So if we have to go back to closed parks everywhere, Willl they be closed for a shorter time this time???

7 days?? So if we have to go back to closed parks everywhere, Willl they be closed for a shorter time this time???
The exact duration of closure is yet to be determined. If there is no significant improvement in the COVID-19 situation within these 7 days, all the safety precautions and measures - which include closing the two theme parks - will be continued and extended.

hkdisky

What happen?
FA8F50D4-8181-42A2-9D2D-D0AB23C8254D.jpeg

First phase of quarantine facilities in Penny's Bay is now complete
And I have to say they actually look quite nice :0
Too nice that I feel like they'd stay for quite a while,
which makes me worry if they'd hinder the resort's second gate development

Communicora

Premium Member
First phase of quarantine facilities in Penny's Bay is now complete
And I have to say they actually look quite nice :0
Too nice that I feel like they'd stay for quite a while,
which makes me worry if they'd hinder the resort's second gate development

Wow. I didn't realize they still decided to build these. Are they meant for isolating people who have it or for people who have to quarantine upon arrival in HK?

MagicHK

Arendelle's fjord also looks quite small to me...

Right.
Also, as you can see, the width of the castle is around 4-5houses in the Arendelle town area. No guest will be able to see the castle from the side and the back.

If we reference to the aerial view of the castle, the footprint of the castle, excluding the courtyard, seems quite similar to the one in HK, my concern is how to create the courtyard and it’s depth from the wall to the castle.
3B2939E1-D777-4E83-A8B0-C07389158418.png
F7B8409A-370C-4D8C-A598-6D406E90742F.jpeg

Last edited:

Right.
Also, as you can see, the width of the castle is around 4-5houses in the Arendelle town area. No guest will be able to see the castle from the side and the back.

If we reference to the aerial view of the castle, the footprint of the castle, excluding the courtyard, seems quite similar to the one in HK, my concern is how to create the courtyard and it’s depth from the wall to the castle.View attachment 484585View attachment 484582
Given that it is only a props castle (which is sad), I bet the castle won't be that detailed in reality.
Properly it's just a few turrets that roughly resemble how the castle looks like in the movie, and it will not feature a real courtyard.
Let's say a Be Our Guest Restaurant Beast's Castle 2.0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom