Rumor Tiana’s Place at Walt Disney Studios Park?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
See attached images, from .

Attachments

• A3654C74-F516-4312-8AB0-9D98D23D94FA.jpeg
    A3654C74-F516-4312-8AB0-9D98D23D94FA.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 339
  • F864AAAE-8B6D-4506-8242-E067BEDB2D19.jpeg
    F864AAAE-8B6D-4506-8242-E067BEDB2D19.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 333

Toni25

See attached images, from .

This was discussed before on the "Transformative Multi Year Expansion WDS" Forum.
I think it was scrapped or something.
Would rather have a ride than a restaurant.

Anyway, hoping for M&M Runaway Railway to go there.

Also, I hope they do something with the back side of the Tower Hotel...it looks horrible. They should theme it since it WILL be VERY visible from the lake.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
This was discussed before on the "Transformative Multi Year Expansion WDS" Forum.
I think it was scrapped or something.
Would rather have a ride than a restaurant.

Anyway, hoping for M&M Runaway Railway to go there.

Also, I hope they do something with the back side of the Tower Hotel...it looks horrible. They should theme it since it WILL be VERY visible from the lake.

Ahh, didn’t see it. Thanks for pointing it out. I wonder if they’ll consider adding it back with the new Splash Mountain ride variation.

cjkeating

Hopefully Tiana's Place was scrapped for WDSP because PATF Splash Mountain is going into Disneyland Park... I can dream.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Hopefully Tiana's Place was scrapped for WDSP because PATF Splash Mountain is going into Disneyland Park... I can dream.

Perhaps. Or maybe Princess and the Frog for Walt Disney Studios Park, even if it would be inconsistent theme-wise. But if the original restaurant would happen, adding the ride would make no difference

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
It would be nice to have a New Orleans area somewhere at the Paris resort, Im sure it would be popular with Europeans and I’m always suprised Disney didn’t build a version of french quarter as one of the hotels, it would have worked better than the santa fe in the Paris climate
One of my dream expansions to the Studios is actually New Orleans Square, but instead of Pirates/HM being the anchors of the land, it would be a new take on the PATF Splash Mountain ride. I'm surprised they didn't even replicate the land in Disneyland Park in the first place, especially given the French connection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom