Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Brer Oswald

The problem is- so much of Disneyland Splash Mountain's audio hasn't been released in high quality yet. There's really crappy 'leaked' attraction ride through audio that's painfully bad audio quality, but Disney hasn't officially released most of Splash's audio.

Most of the queue loop was made available on the old Disneyland Forever kiosks, and the FLAC files are available online. But they left out one rendition of Zip a Dee Doo Dah- so it's impossible to recreate the entire loop.

There have been a few versions of the Splash Mountain Medley. The most 'complete' version is the one available on the Theme Parks Classics compilation CD- which has the bees rendition of Laughin' Place as well as Burrow's Lament. But the most common version leaves out those two tracks. No version of the medley has the Take Me Along Alligator, the various character audio found in the attraction, or the proper final lift audio.

It's especially disappointing when compared to Mansion and Pirates- both of which have had detailed CD's released with near complete attraction "ride through" audio and various B takes and other elements as fun extras.

Walt Disney World's Splash Mountain has had almost all of the audio files made available over the years, the quality isn't super amazing but the audio is available online.
Do you know where I can find the queue music?

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
So i wonder if any of the main 3 Brer animatronics will be reskinned of if theyll be junked

D.Silentu

I know the idea of media in the ride makes us all cringe, but I think there's an opportunity for some excellent projection mapping and, based on the imagineer in charge, a strong chance we'll see some.
Lets be careful here. Tony Baxter's name was also on Nemo yet the ride was nothing like a ride he would make. I don't think he has any creative control.
Pardon, but the imagineer I'm referring to is Charita Carter, who is the creative producer of the ride's remodel. Her past projects, including Mickey & Minnie's Runnaway Railway, have a heavy dose of projection mapping. Unfortunately, I think Baxter's involvement here may be fringe at best.

SuddenStorm

I wanted to add that besides the queue music Disneyland Forever has the instrumentals of How Do You Do, Laughing Place, and Zipadee Doo Daah (from outside just after the drop) that are used in the ride.

Yep! I believe each of those tracks are used in both the queue, area music, and ride. But I could be wrong.

SSG

This is Florida, but you'd best grab that Splash Mountain merch as soon as you can.

Splash.jpg

Figments Friend

For those of you hoping to purchase some 'Splash Mountain' related merchandise once Disneyland reopens....take heed.

This is what things looked like at WDW today within an hour of opening for AP previews.
Note items shown in bags and boxes....

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

It was my understanding that Disney was cracking down on APs using their discount to make obvious multiple purchases of the same item(s).
There was a big announcement about this last year or so....but perhaps that was only being directed to Disneyland AP'ers...?

Seeing this isn't surprising, but it still makes me very angry.

:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom