Splash Mountain re-theme announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDlover

It’s intuitively understood that everyone sees everyone else’s posts and that everyone is free to offer commentary on any post that peaks their interest, regardless of whether that post was directed to a specific person or not. Having said that, the quoting system is also intuitively understood, and you’re being purposely obtuse about it. Replying to specific people’s questions is a thing that this forum software supports. You’re being totally disingenuous right now.
That affects me in a big way

Flugell

beautifully said as well! I agree I was thinking a few weeks ago disney could put a sign up as education or a warning. Unfortunately, Disney took the easy route which is very dangerous because now it could lead to countless other rides being removed or questioned.

On a more lighthearted note you a fan of pizza express? I’m from the states but love going there with my British family when I visit
Pizza Express is good but there are better, especially in the States!! Glad you enjoy coming to England, we love visiting the States especially Florida. Let’s hope we can both start to travel safely again soon. Keep safe.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Rainbow wouldn't surprise me at this point. In reality, all I know is they have a numbered system for problematic attractions and scenes... the all white finale on IASW received a 3 out of a 4 for needing modification.

I hope the Africa room which had comparatively few cultures represented and a bunch of animals instead got a 4/4.

Basketbuddy101

Well that's not good.

Tell me, has Twitter, in order to silence you, resorted to intergenerational oppression, discrimination, disenfranchisement, terrorism, beatings, and societal-sanctioned murder by both vigilantes and police yet against you, your ancestors, and your children, yet?
Have you experienced this yourself, or does this derive from some misplaced sense of guilt?

WDW Pro

Not to mention his mockingly sexist term he called me...but I suppose we'll just sweep that one under the rug because he'll come back and say I called him "dude," right? ;)

Once you understand that the woke movement is just tribalism seeking power by any means, it all makes sense. Splash Mountain won't be enough. And then once everything you can think of is modified, the goal posts for what is offensive will be moved.

britain

Stitch is gutted.

Ok, I hear you, but I guess I'd need to know how 'gutted' is gutted. Are the circular rooms still there? Is the stadium seating?

I appreciate the info. I'm just trying to gauge if CoP will get the Innoventions West treatment, or truly be removed to expand the vista of the Contemporary.

UNCgolf

Ok, I hear you, but I guess I'd need to know how 'gutted' is gutted. Are the circular rooms still there? Is the stadium seating?

I appreciate the info. I'm just trying to gauge if CoP will get the Innoventions West treatment, or truly be removed to expand the vista of the Contemporary.

They already shut it down and then operated it seasonally once before reopening it full time. I imagine they probably had plans to remove it back then and just never actually did it.

Kate F

Because WDW’s makes less sense, I’m holding out hope that they don’t go through with that version. DL’s is a definite goner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom