Reservations

cgersic

We already know this too.

• Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.
I have a 4 night resort stay with a 3 day park ticket. When will I be able to reserve the 4th park day? I've been trying for days to get through and just get busy signals on all of the phone numbers. I figured since I'm staying at a resort already, I would still be in the group with the first grab at the park days?

MissViv

I have a 4 night resort stay with a 3 day park ticket. When will I be able to reserve the 4th park day? I've been trying for days to get through and just get busy signals on all of the phone numbers. I figured since I'm staying at a resort already, I would still be in the group with the first grab at the park days?

If you do not have a ticket for the 4th day, you cannot reserve a park for that day. You will have to wait until they are selling park tickets again, probably later this summer when they open up resort reservations.

wendysue

We decided to go out for a beer and a burger and when we got back I finally got through and made reservations for the August trip, but it won't let me make any for the November trip which is already booked. Will try later. Next time I won't bother to get up early, I will just wait until later in the day and avoid the frustration. :)

crawale

If you do not have a ticket for the 4th day, you cannot reserve a park for that day. You will have to wait until they are selling park tickets again, probably later this summer when they open up resort reservations.
I would think you could reserve any 3 of the 4 days though. Reserve the hard to get parks - HS.

mbroschak

We are annual passholders with a resort reservation and couldn’t book more than three days. My understanding is that you could reserve days for the duration of your stay. Anyone else with this issue?

We are annual passholders with a resort reservation and couldn’t book more than three days. My understanding is that you could reserve days for the duration of your stay. Anyone else with this issue?
AP holder here staying 8/14 -8/17 and I got a park for each day. I was surprised because I thought it would cut me off at 3 and didn’t. 🤔

Moka

Honestly it seems the system is quite bugged right now with the heavy traffic. Some people able to reserve with all their resort stays, some people not. Just hope that it’s fixed within the first few days — before the reservations are all booked like in Hollywood Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom