News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

disneygeek90

Forget Covid, this phone call will prob be the death of me. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø After starting to get on this morn at 7, I finally was able to make it past that hideous pink castle and then past space mountain ā€œobritā€ at 3. This whole ordeal has literally given me a headache lol But still I wait on the phone for them to fix my resort reservation. Coming down with friends in September and my hotel doesnā€™t open till October. šŸ™„ View attachment 478526
Charge your phone šŸ˜¬

Rodneyt74

Beyond frustrated right now.. Got in system early this morning.. Book my first day then went back to book my second.. Says no parks are available for entire calendar. Logged in and out a few times. Everytime it would say one or more parks are not available. with calendar showing no parks available entire trip. Was on hold for over 2 hours on phone, then it hung up on me. ARRRRGGGHHHH.. Logged into system on both our accounts, both show no more parks available for entire calendar. Tried safari, chrome, edge.. No luck.. going on 9 hours now. Back on hold on the phone. 1:25 mins and counting... To get on phone line just have to keep calling over and over. Took 52 times first time when hung up on me. Took 73 calls second time to get into phone line and get into eternal hold.. Good luck everyone.. If get a answer to the book one park and then shows not available Ill let yall know..

Rescue Ranger

The dates I was able to get were:

August 30th: Magic Kingdom
September 1st: Epcot
September 2nd: Hollywood Studios
September 5th: Animal Kingdom
September 6th: Hollywood Studios
September 7th: Magic Kingdom
September 9th: Animal Kingdom
September 10th: Epcot

NOW the only other obstacle is the opening of the US/CDN border....!

Mainahman

The dates I was able to get were:

August 30th: Magic Kingdom
September 1st: Epcot
September 2nd: Hollywood Studios
September 5th: Animal Kingdom
September 6th: Hollywood Studios
September 7th: Magic Kingdom
September 9th: Animal Kingdom
September 10th: Epcot

NOW the only other obstacle is the opening of the US/CDN border....!
Nice list!

disneygeek90

July 17th is now full for DHS.
The site actually seems to be functional now and when I click July 15 all technically show available. I'm not sure if I would run into problems if I had a reservation stay and went through and clicked it.
Capture.PNG

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is making new resort reservations still on indefinite hold, or was there a date announced at which resort rezzies can be made?

disneygeek90

What is a katiebug type lawsuit?
Enjoy

Mainahman

Finally to hold music. Lets see what this gets me, and how long im here. I have to work for the next 2 hours at very least so ive got time to wait.

Baloo62

Beyond frustrated right now.. Got in system early this morning.. Book my first day then went back to book my second.. Says no parks are available for entire calendar. Logged in and out a few times. Everytime it would say one or more parks are not available. with calendar showing no parks available entire trip. Was on hold for over 2 hours on phone, then it hung up on me. ARRRRGGGHHHH.. Logged into system on both our accounts, both show no more parks available for entire calendar. Tried safari, chrome, edge.. No luck.. going on 9 hours now. Back on hold on the phone. 1:25 mins and counting... To get on phone line just have to keep calling over and over. Took 52 times first time when hung up on me. Took 73 calls second time to get into phone line and get into eternal hold.. Good luck everyone.. If get a answer to the book one park and then shows not available Ill let yall know..
That is just awful! Absolutely nothing on earth is worth that amount of headache and effort, imo. Beyond outrageous. I feel so sorry for you guys. Hope your able to get everything secured! :):)

Beacon Joe

wait till those suckers learn they don't get on RotR and locked themselves into the park for that day :D

Ain't that the truth. I tried, but failed, to lobby my family to completely skip Hollywood Studios like we have for the past 8 years. It's going to be a total waste of a day. Maybe I'll get on Slinky Dog. And I enjoy the Muppets show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom