News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Hcalvert

Someone posted on Twitter that they called the AP line and they said anyone booking more than 3 days will have their reservation cancelled and will have to redo this entire process on Wednesday.

I hope this is just the internet being stupid.
This is what it says on the Disney website and in Passholder communication:
1592842897639.png
The second bulletpoint refutes what the CM allegedly said. I was able to make reservations for all 14 days of my stay and I did not circumvent any rules like that person was suggesting. So, I don't understand what that person or the CM means when he/she said they would all be cancelled on Wednesday. Why?

Last edited:

brettf22

Premium Member
It seems the dining reservation work around to speed up login has been closed. When I go to the dining link, it takes me to the Millennium Falcon waiting page.

But...

You can go to the Memory Maker page, add it to your cart, then check out, which will ask you to log in. After logging in, you can cancel your cart and you can then go on to make park reservations

Disney Stine

Phew! So I’ve been lurking for a while and from last night until now the thread jumped 40 pages so I’m sorry if this has been addressed already.

I have a package booked with hotel and 8 day park tickets for both my husband and I. I am also an annual Passholder. For some reason, it would only let me book park reservations for my husband for the entire trip. I’m only allowed one day - not that 3 day cap for annual Passholders. I know there’s availability since I can see it when I only pick my husband to book park reservations so this is definitely a glitch.

Anyone have a similar experience or advice? I am currently on hold with Disney (have yet to speak with anyone).

tissandtully

Anyone else just get a blank screen after the space mountain countdown screen? I’ve tried all sorts of browsers/settings, and countinue to get a blank screen every time.
Are you using safari? I got the blank screen in Safari, but not in Chrome. Seems to be they didn't code for more than one browser.

Miss Bella

It only took 4 hours but I think have reservations. I kicked me out again when I went to view plans. It might take me 4 hours to get back in.

tissandtully

Phew! So I’ve been lurking for a while and from last night until now the thread jumped 40 pages so I’m sorry if this has been addressed already.

I have a package booked with hotel and 8 day park tickets for both my husband and I. I am also an annual Passholder. For some reason, it would only let me book park reservations for my husband for the entire trip. I’m only allowed one day - not that 3 day cap for annual Passholders. I know there’s availability since I can see it when I only pick my husband to book park reservations so this is definitely a glitch.

Anyone have a similar experience or advice? I am currently on hold with Disney (have yet to speak with anyone).
Lots having same issue, I can only book 7 park days, still have 10 more to do for end of the year with resort res and AP.

MaximumEd

Well, I was able to get our park passes fairly easily this morning. We are booked July 13-22 at the All Stars, which will not be opening. Now, our TA is telling us we will have to take from available open resorts and pay the upgrade cost. We were told initially as long as we didn’t modify anything, that Disney would move us for the same cost as our original package. We’ve been booked since middle of March and kept getting bumped over and over. This whole process is beyond ridiculous.

DisneyOutsider

I'm getting no availability for APs (or Theme Park Ticket Guests), but Resort Guests have all green days.
That's because you must be a resort guest to book right now. The AP calendar is for APs with no resort reservation and won't populate until the day they are allowed to book.

Jefro

Thanks! So, it’s just been random how many days they are capping APs at?
I wish it picked up my 8 day tickets instead. :(
With a resort stay, it is supposed to be the length of your stay. Otherwise, with no resort stay, 3 days max for now.

That's the "rules", but if definitely doesn't seem to be evenly applied. 😑

Last edited:

jaklgreen

This is what it says on the Disney website and in Passholder communication:
The second bulletpoint refutes what the CM allegedly said. I was able to make reservations for all 14 days of my stay and I did not circumvent any rules like that person was suggesting and as a result, they would all be cancelled on Wednesday.

3 days at a time in what time period? I have not seen this information anywhere. Is is 3 days in a week, month, quarter?

Gillyanne

Really looking forward to Friday... :banghead:. I’m prepared for the worst.

Me too but I still can't decide how I want to go about it. For work I'm supposed to adjust my schedule an hour (so be online at 7:30 instead of 8:30) but I was also thinking of adjusting my whole day schedule because I have about 4 hours off from comp, so I thought I'd do some kind of midday shift.

Now I can't decide since I "have" to wake up early to to this (air quotes b/c I don't really HAVE to) , I may as well just work at 7:30 and then figure my schedule from there. I should be able to sit on the WDW site/queue while I do my work (call center) so may as well 2 birds 1 stone the situation....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom