Rumor New “Electric Umbrella Taverne” Restaurant coming to EPCOT?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
I did actually read on Twitter the other day from carlyewisel that CMs were being called to staff specific dining locations, and Electric Umbrella was one of them. They found the info here.

I saw that too, but I feel like if it was this close to opening, we would've heard something prior to the closing. Also, I don't think it would've been in the App as of July 2019.

Figments Friend

When I get to visit Bob & Bob's special club ( and sauna!) the next time I'm in Orlando, I really hope Bob C. will be the bartender.
I've heard from a friend who works at Imagineering that he makes a mean 'Roy Rogers'.

:)

-

Cmdr_Crimson

Coming soon: Electric Umbrella Taverne- A Division of Bob & Bob's®

View media item 7393
You should know the Golden rule.....
source.gif

Samthedog

Could this be indicative of the Electric Umbrella’s replacement?

View attachment 477721
Why do they keep changing stuff there was nothing wrong with the food they had. They changed American heritage and the food in the smoke place is terrible it’s not anything like c good smoked should be. Do t like the way the sitting is set up. Al all. They need to keep the burger and fries no more beer places. they need to thing about the kids. They like pizza. Burgers fries. Just like the electric umbrella had. Just needed to be remodeled that’s all

peter11435

Why do they keep changing stuff there was nothing wrong with the food they had. They changed American heritage and the food in the smoke place is terrible it’s not anything like c good smoked should be. Do t like the way the sitting is set up. Al all. They need to keep the burger and fries no more beer places. they need to thing about the kids. They like pizza. Burgers fries. Just like the electric umbrella had. Just needed to be remodeled that’s all
You lost me when you said there was nothing wrong with the food at Electric Umbrella.

Figments Friend

DO NOT tell anyone this super secret info. 🤫

The secret entrance is in the telephone booth in the UK pavilion. The code is last year's net income for our parks division. Once you enter the code correctly, the phone booth (which is really an elevator) will take you to Bob & Bob's. Michael Eisner will greet you upon arrival.

Fantastic!
Just like in that cool 'Tomorrowland' movie..!
I'll be sure to wear my pin, to make it official.

And it will be nice to see Michael again.
Way too long since last we talked.

:)

-

MickeyMouse10

Since it's in the World Discovery (Space) section maybe Stitch can get his own restaurant. It could be like Cosmic Ray, but with aliens on stage singing Elvis' tunes. Like the once proposed and unfortunately never created Tomorrowland 2055 show.

carousel_alienshow.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom