News New Park Hours...

the.dreamfinder

The real question will be—how many rides can you get on in 10 hours? What if lines are similar to mid-September?

With that said, only resort guests will get to see MK past sunset. Once per week. That’s kinda sad. Same for a nighttime ride on ToT--one night per week, only for resort guests.
What’s the word on FP+ because doing away with that could help ease average wait times?

Miss Bella

Oh, goodness. People are so angry over buses as it is. Add to that waiting 45 minutes for a bus to Epcot at 10:30 am (already like 85 degrees) and people will lose it. Capacity per bus will be quite low. Just wait til a scooter shows up...

This is why we picked Universal. Thanks, I’ll walk.
There's always Lyft or Uber.

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
I’d rather just wait til 2021. MMRR will be there waiting for me. And maybe by then, I can just “get in line” for RotR? Dare to dream.
My thoughts exactly, though everyone who was planning on riding RotR this spring may be thinking the same thing...which probably means 3+ hours wait time. I mean, FoP at AK has had crazy long lines since it opened, and that was for an Avatar ride, not Star Wars.

If not for Covid, I'd literally be there right now, now it probably won't be for more than a year.

jrhwdw

MK was set to 7PM to limit confusion that there might be fireworks at night. The busing situation is why they would have much rather Universal not be able to open until later, which would have allowed them to open later in the year and limit the parks. I'm all for going to WDW and having a good time, but of all the things people are going to complain about, it will 100% be buses. My strong advice is that if you go this summer/fall, take your own vehicle.
If that's true ..Why is Epcot open till 9pm? The normal time for EF 10 months of the year??? IS TDO pushing for F+W this year? I'm sure UOR is going to try HHN....

What does Busing have to do with the reopen of both UOR and WDW???

The resorts can't be working together, can they?

Is everyone is REAL good, Might FOF and the night shows be back for MNSSHP???

Miss Bella

My thoughts exactly, though everyone who was planning on riding RotR this spring may be thinking the same thing...which probably means 3+ hours wait time. I mean, FoP at AK has had crazy long lines since it opened, and that was for an Avatar ride, not Star Wars.

If not for Covid, I'd literally be there right now, now it probably won't be for more than a year.
FP+ is what makes the standby lines long. I'd be happy with reduced capacity and the old fast pass system or no fast pass at all.

Getachew

If that's true ..Why is Epcot open till 9pm? The normal time for EF 10 months of the year??? IS TDO pushing for F+W this year? I'm sure UOR is going to try HHN....

What does Busing have to do with the reopen of both UOR and WDW???

The resorts can't be working together, can they?

Is everyone is REAL good, Might FOF and the night shows be back for MNSSHP???

Epcot is the food park with the most restaurants. Makes sense to have it open the latest.

Getachew

MK was set to 7PM to limit confusion that there might be fireworks at night. The busing situation is why they would have much rather Universal not be able to open until later, which would have allowed them to open later in the year and limit the parks. I'm all for going to WDW and having a good time, but of all the things people are going to complain about, it will 100% be buses. My strong advice is that if you go this summer/fall, take your own vehicle.

just curious. What are your thoughts on food and wine of festival of the holidays this year? Will they happen?

Getachew

Too many unknowns at this point. Hope it's on though - I'd love to go if it's safe, possible, and not too burdensome.

Agreed. Also, with regards to Worldshow case, since there's no festival going on now, potentially they use the festival team to staff World Showcase until the ICP's who were sent home return, or when the new batch comes in the fall?

jrhwdw

Agreed. Also, with regards to Worldshow case, since there's no festival going on now, potentially they use the festival team to staff World Showcase until the ICP's who were sent home return, or when the new batch comes in the fall?
Wasn't the fall program cancelled already? Can Disney back track on that since they have a date now?

Magic Feather

Boat, yes. Monorail was planned to not run, but I'm hearing they may run Resort line only with screening to make sure only resort guests and reservations may board.
Last I checked, Express and Resort will run with limits along the lines of one party per bench. While it will murder the monorail’s capacity, every shred of transportation will he needed to get people between the TTC and MK when everything is running at reduced capacity.

Also, checking to see if anyone heard similarly, but supposedly there was a bit of internal disagreement between MK and DHS’s timeslot with some wanting DHS earlier due to its newer attractions, and the way that people tend to flow in slower when the parks are open earlier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom