July 11, Opening

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We are members with numerous memberships. We are owners not tourists

As MANY of us are....owners, that is.

I own contracts in 4 resorts. Along with being a platinum annual passholder, member of D23, Club runDisney member, Castaway Cay Club member, Disney Visa card holder. That's MY list of affiliations. And I'm a Florida resident, so ANY of you not living in the State of Florida are, in fact, tourists as owning a condoized leasehold does not make you a resident of this state.

I'm not complaining. DVC extended UYs for those affected during the closure.

I just want to be able to sail on my two remaining cruises this year, use my remaining 4 DVC resort stays and run in the W&D Half in November. Simple pleasures.

nickys

Premium Member
Write the governor?

DVCs open in June (Vero and Hilton Head 6/15; on-site June 22). Enjoy the pool and Disney Springs for a week!
I don’t think the governor ordered hotels to close at all, nor timeshares.

There are some members who are angry DVC shut at all.

Which just goes to show you can’t please all of the people all of the time. And we still don’t know why OP is furious. Even though he has been back to read the comments. 🤔

Beacon Joe

Looking forward to the Grand Floridian's waterslide in a few weeks! Some neighbors expressed their opinion that we're nuts, but they also had no reply when I said I'd literally be awash in a sodium hypochlorite solution that is roughly a 1175% stronger solution per liter than the bleach solution they use to disinfect veggies from the store.

Club Cooloholic

I don’t think the governor ordered hotels to close at all, nor timeshares.

There are some members who are angry DVC shut at all.

Which just goes to show you can’t please all of the people all of the time. And we still don’t know why OP is furious. Even though he has been back to read the comments. 🤔
I looked into booking an Airbnb, in FL, for this current month, May, for a week or two but was told they were restricted to monthly rentals or you had to be part of medical personnel so I assume hotels were or are closed or restricted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom