WDW Reopening Estimates

When will WDW theme parks reopen to guests?

• May

Votes: 34 3.0%
  • June

Votes: 424 37.3%
  • July

Votes: 287 25.2%
  • August

Votes: 124 10.9%
  • September or even later in 2020

Votes: 269 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I would assume they have spare masks there somewhere for employees but they aren’t giving them out freely to guests. In a pinch if your mask broke or something and you didn‘t have a spare I bet they would hook you up but that’s not going to be the policy.

MickeyLuv'r

You know, there will be a few folks on here that won't know what to do with themselves if Disney successfully reopens sometime this summer. I guess they'll have to find something else to be overly pessimistic about. I can just tell though that they won't have much trouble in doing that. And I did say "if" not when.

You know, in the before-times, people had no trouble going on an on complaining about fastpasses and price increases. And the people who hated to hear anything negative about Fastpasses or WDW pricing were just as vocal arguing against them. Both sides often take a turn into pretty comical territory, in a way I'm sure posters don't intend. Much of it reads like a child's temper tantrum.

It is good to find humor in all of the absurdity! Life is pretty absurd right now.

Even now, if I were to take the voting at face value, it looks like 34 folks are still holding out hope the theme parks will reopen in May!
Now that's optimism!

DVCakaCarlF

Surprised they aren’t selling them at the entrances “for admission.”
1590019847694.gif

DVCakaCarlF

You know, in the before-times, people had no trouble going on an on complaining about fastpasses and price increases. And the people who hated to hear anything negative about Fastpasses or WDW pricing were just as vocal arguing against them. Both sides often take a turn into pretty comical territory, in a way I'm sure posters don't intend. Much of it reads like a child's temper tantrum.

It is good to find humor in all of the absurdity! Life is pretty absurd right now.

Even now, if I were to take the voting at face value, it looks like 34 folks are still holding out hope the theme parks will reopen in May!
Now that's optimism!
It’s good to have optimism...that generally means they haven’t been crushed by the world enough times to succumb to its evil...I remember when I used to feel that way. That’s why my happy place is WDW.

I'd be less worried about the levers and more worried about the amount of saliva coming from the elephant in front of you. That's not rain you're feeling on your face.
I’m thinking Astro Orbiter will be one of the last things to open, because of the elevators.
I don’t see them putting people in them for a while

MarvelCharacterNerd

They might want to turn the "feel the wind in your face" fans off...

Not to mention removing the AWFUL air hand dryers in the restrooms. Which I personally hated as they'd started to be used more and more at Disneyland in the past few months. GIVE US PAPER TOWELS AND DON'T BLOW GERMS IN OUR FACES. Thank you. /rant

World_Showcase_Lover007

How is the Reedy Creek Improvement District being sidestepped in this reopening approval process ? If Reedy Creek has full county government powers, then why would Disney have to get approval from Orange County?

Seanual757

I would assume they have spare masks there somewhere for employees but they aren’t giving them out freely to guests. In a pinch if your mask broke or something and you didn‘t have a spare I bet they would hook you up but that’s not going to be the policy.

I expect to see masks sold at stores soon at all the theme parks once they re-open.

I was at Publix on Sunday and sure enough I saw masks and hand sanitizer on the shelf near the checkout lines. But I can see masks a common thing at the kiosks at the parks soon.

ToTBellHop

If it covers your nose and mouth, has ties or ear loops, fits snug and is made of a breathable material I’d say yes :)

I‘m sure there will be some people who test the limits or work the grey areas.
How about old boxer briefs? Shrunk in the wash but still fit around my head and have a wonderful Spider-Man pattern.

Okay, they didn’t shrink. Corona came and brought brownies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom